Chapter 35 Winks

Okay if you all are seeing this. The discord is up. If the link here doesn't work, it expired. Just comment 'it doesn't work' and I'll paste the new link. 

https://discord.gg/HDhP5K2

Your POV

Picking up the Jade Blade from the table I rush to the door. Peeking outside the door, I see the Master of Metal walking down the stairs. Seems pretty safe.

Stepping out looking around the hall, no is there. A sigh escapes my mouth as I head to the steps. 

I felt my back being push by someone, rolling me down the stairs. I cover the jade blade between my body. Each step I hit, hurt more than the last. Crashing into the wall, I assume it is a wall, I open my eyes.

Looking up the steps, I see the invisible man before he is gone. "Invisibility, huh?"

Wiping my head around, I see Lloyd fighting the man that can disappear into ash? Well, three others were fighting beside a jade blade.

"Lloyd! Duck!" I shout grabbing his attention. Using my powers I threw a ball of light at the ash man.

A quick distracter, but enough to by Lloyd time.

I watch as Lloyd runs away from him towards the Jade Blade, but he stops. I couldn't understand why. Running over to him jumping over the ash man. I see his foot caught on something, a dark purple goo? Following the goo, I see Clouse using magic.

"You..."  I lean down using my powers on the magic. Last I knew from Garmadon, he had a thing for Dark Magic. Light conquers dark any day.

"Thanks! Are you-"

"Just get your Jade Blade, then we can talk!" I reply giving him a wink and running off.

'Oh, my Ninjago... Did I just wink at Lloyd? I didn't want to do that. It just happened.' My feet trip over something, landing me on my back. Look down at my side, I see a dark line of shadow coming from an elemental master.

'Good thing it's not Clouse this time...' I think lighting my hand up by my feet. The shadow quickly disappeared from the ground. Flipping up to my feet I meet the shadow man.

He throws a punch towards my face, but I dodge the punch. Swing back, my hands touch the ground flipping my feet up. Kicking him in the face.

Getting back onto my feet, I saw him holding his jaw where I kicked. 'I need to get this to the main room before I lose it.'

My only instinct was to run. Runaway from the danger to the main room, where we first met Chen with his grand entrance. Pushing open the doors, I see Chen standing there with four other elemental masters in the room.

"Ooo! I see the Master of Light got a Jade Blade too!" he claps his hands jumping up and down. "Bring the Jade Blade over here!"

I listen to Chen and walk over to him. His smile never left his face when I got beside him. Placing the Jade Blade in a slot. Five Jade Blades here and none are of the ninjas. 

If they don't get this, they will lose. And we need to find Zane as a team. 

"Good job! Now we wait for your friends," Chen says with a tone on 'friends'.

"You got something against my friends?" I ask staring at him.

"No. No. Nope! They just aren't... what is the word..."

"They aren't what?" 

"My least favorites here," he answers cocky a smirk at me.

I want to know more about him. More on why I was given an advantage over my friends.