Chapter 7 Exposed

"Thank you, young lad," Zane's father smiled.

"It's nothing, sir," I say using my hands in motion.

He let out a small chuckle and gestures his hand to the 'lighthouse'.
"Well, Zane promised me a meal after we finished your ship. Would you like to join us?"

"I'm fine, sir," I pause. "This is a moment for you and Zane. In joy it." I smiled.

He gave me a small nod with small, and headed up to the 'lighthouse'.

With that, I heaed up to the ship. Why? I can't let thoses scrolls get away from me. I haven't even scratch the beginning of it.

All I know is that I'm suppose to help Lloyd in battle against his father.

I grabbed my leather bag, viewing each scroll still perfectly in there. Heading up to the deck.

I sat down in the middle of the deck. Pulling out the scroll.

I scanned over the different colors, the black is Lloyd's father, gold is... Unknown, and sliver is
Me.

I let out a small sigh. I was so confused on why she was in the battle that would end all battles. I've read facts that there would be a battle between good and evil. But, not with a girl that was picked up of the streets.

"What's that?" someone asks.

I quicky grabbed the scroll and chucked it across the room.
"What's what?" I asks lifting
my eyebrows.

I turned to see a light brown hair ninja in blue, "That." He pointed at the scroll I threw across the room.

"It's just a piece of parchment paper," I answer putting other scrolls into my leather bag.

Out of no where, Jay was at the conor where the scroll that holds info on the battle. He reached down and grabbed the scroll.

"This looks like Misako's, Y/n," Jay said scaning the rolled up scroll.

"Jay! Don't," I shout.

"Why?"

There going to fine out anyway... "Open  it."

A shocked expression came to his face, "I wasn't really going to open it but..."

Lightning boy open the scroll. I expecting a shocked face from him, but received a confused yet normal.

"I don't fully understand it. I see the dark lord, and Lloyd. But... I don't get the sliver one," Jay explains his confusion.

I looked down at my boots, "It's me."

"W-What?!"

"I'm the sliver ninja. Like Lloyd's, he has a green gi but, he's the golden ninja," I pause, thinking on what I just said.

"I wear purple, but is the sliver ninja. That I still don't understand."

I heard laughter coming from the corner of the room. I rose my head up to see Jay laughing his butt of.

"That's prefect! You and Lloyd are gold and sliver ninja!" Jay shouted.

I zoomed to him and covered his mouth with my hand.

"The others don't know beside Misako. I do not feel alright for the others knowing," I explain.

A wet feeling came to my hand, knowing what it is.

"Eww!"

I wipe the wetness on his outfit.  Disgusted by what he did.

"Guys!"

I wiped around grabbing the scroll out of Jay's hand viewing the person who yelled.

"The bounty is about to fly! Come on!" Blondie shouted, gesturing us to come.

We followed Lloyd up to the deck, seeing the same blue color from that monster thing.

"The bounty doesn't have enough power to go farther!" a familiar girl voice screamed.

I noticed our ice ninja looking over the the edge of the bounty. I had a feeling that he was thing about doing something.

As I was walking over there the ship tilted, by the blue 'squid'.

"Ahh!" I slamed into the side of the bounty feeling pain.

"Zane! What are you doing?!" Zane's father yelled.

"Fixing the problem," Zane answered jumping into the ocean.

I wanted to scream 'no' but I couldn't. Something came over me. It was darkness, along with words...

What is this? It's just a Dark...

Third POv

A flash of a small sence came across
Y/n's eyes. It was a blur but Y/n could make it out.

A girl, which Y/n thinks is her, holding her hand to a person. But the person Y/n thinks is her, has water in her eyes.

Behind her is a older man with a walking stick.

The person she holds her hand up to is in clear to make out. But, Y/n could tell it was a boy.

A Flash of white came across Y/n's eyes.

The sense was much darker than the last one, but this time the person is more clear.

Y/n in the sense still in the same form as last time. Covered in blood, sweat, and tears.

The person had dark hair, and wore black and green outfit. Instead of the whole body a blur, it was just the face.

"Wake up!"

"Let's wake her up later, we have to discuss how to get rid of her,"

Well Y/n still 'sleeping', Zane freed the blue squid like monster. Soon after that, Zane and his father ended leaving to a different room to talk.

Lucky, Y/n was spotted by Nya. They found out she passed out from blood lose. Which caused most of the ninja to worry about the future with her as a ninja.

They laied her down on the table, as Misako and Nya fixed her wound.

Which was a long cut across her shin. The wound leaving blood on the bored she cut herself on. Her outfit also was covered in blood too.

As they clean her wound, Jay and the others were forced out of the room.

Jay was only thinking about what Y/n had tolled him. Why is Y/n a sliver and Lloyd is a gold ninja Jay thought, out loud.

"Y/n is a sliver ninja?"

Jay snapped out of his thought and viewed Lloyd, the person who asked is Y/n is a sliver ninja.

"W-W-What? W-Why would you think something like that?" Jay stuttered trying to deny the fact.

"Jay, are you not telling us something?" Cole asked moving closer to the blue ninja.

"You said something like, 'Y/n is the liver ninja and Lloyd is the golden ninja?'" Kai recalls.

"I never said Y/n is the sliver ninja," Jay announced, soon to be covering his mouth.

"S-She is?" Lloyd asked shocked.

"Is that even real?" Coke asks, pondering over that questioned.

"Aww, C'mon! Lloyd was the green ninja, now golden ninja. And Y/n is the sliver ninja!" Kai complains.

Now the ninja know. Will they tell you? Or keep it a secret like you did?