Chapter 3 The Attack

I watch as Kai, Cole, Jay, and Zane were training with Lloyd. In Darreth's Mojo Dojo. They teaching to fight blindfolded. I have never done it before, probably soon too. Ever sense I started living with the ninja, Sensei Wu been wanting them to train with me. He says 'You must train. It will help you in the end.'

"Ahh!" I heard Jay scream.

I saw that he was outside the dojo. I laughed and fell to the floor. He was screaming 'Let me in!'

"Ahhh!" I heard someone else scream.

I saw Darreth stomping on some green fire. He sighed when he put it out, leaving a burned spot.

Then I turned to the fight. Lloyd smirked well the green flames are in his hands. I smirked as well as getting up off the floor.

"I want some fun too," I spoke.

I take off a sliver bandana from my wrist and tied it around my eyes.

"You know this is-" I cut Cole off.

"Lloyd's training. Yeah, but I can't sit there and watch Lloyd have all the fun," I said walking closer to Lloyd.

I felt the heat from his green flames like they were right in front of me. I turned around so I was back to back with Lloyd. I rose my hands up creating light with them. I could feel the heat of the flames going down my arm.

"Why didn't you guys let me in?" a voice known as Jay.

"Sorry, muchaco," Kai spoke.

"Wow," went around the room. I didn't know why but I felt all eyes were on me.

I felt the ground shake. I tried to stand my ground but I couldn't. I fell back on the ground, realizing Lloyd wasn't there.

I toke of the bandana from my eyes and tied it back my wrist. I pushed myself off the ground to my feet.

"Sorry I wasn't there to catch you," Lloyd apologize.

"It's fine Blondie," I smirked walking to the tv.

Wu and Misako came down from the bounty to what's going on.

The girl on the news told us what's happing. She said, "It's an Earthquake."

"Who do you think it would be?" Cole asked.

"Wouldn't be surprised if it's Gramondon. We haven't seen it for a while," Kai stated.

"He would never. Lloyd's father is evil, but would never do anything to put his son in harm," Misako answered with Wu agree.

"But what is it then?" I ask.

Zane whistled making a bird come in. The birds perch on Zane's arm.

"My friend, be my eyes and look for danger in the streets above," the bird flew off Zane's arm and into the sky.

I watch as the bird flew into the sky. Then a questioned came to my mind. Does Zane have a connection with the bird?

I turned to Jay, who was next to me, "Uh Jay. Does Zane have like a connection with the bird?"

"Yeah, he does. A long time ago we found out Zane was a ninjdriod," Jay paused.

"A ninjdriod?"

"Yeah, a half ninja half droid. Zane is a full-on robot which is so cool. Anyway, it seems Zane father also built a robot bird along with him," Jay finished.

"Wow, that's a lot," I exclaimed.

"Yeah, yeah. You just learn Zane's a robot. C'mon we have people to save," Kai pointed out.