Christmas Special - Mr. and Mrs. Clause

Your POV

"Kai... why me? Why not your sister?" I ask him from the comfort of the couch. He told me I have to 'dress up' for the kids this Christmas.

I just want to lay on this comfy couch and watch TV. My favorite show is played all week, I even got Lloyd into it.

"Nya out with Jay today. It's their 'date' night," Kai air quotes date due to the fact he didn't want Jay to take Nya out. But I told Kai Jay is too soft to do anything. At least I hope.

"That's dumb. You can ruin my date but not your sisters!" I cry flipping over onto my stomach hugging the pillow.

"What's going on now?" Lloyd calls from the bathroom door.

"You guys are going on a date? Took Lloyd forever to ask!" Kai cheers.

"No. Lloyd is the third wheel. My TV and I are on a week's date. Booked from eight in the morning to seven at night," I announce from the pillow.

"Well, cancel it. Your TV can wait. Kids can't," Kai says patting my head.

I look up at him with a tired angry stare. I didn't want to do this. I want TV and food. Kids can wait.

"Nope."

I roll off the couch onto the carpet slowly getting up. I haven't left my pajamas and it's midday. Probably because I slept on the couch last night. Lloyd and I were watching TV together and I fell asleep on him.

We started to cuddle through the show and I guess I fell asleep. He was warm. Plus he played with my hair.

I push up from the carpet making my way to the bathroom where Lloyd was. I might as well look better than right now.

"Fine, Kai. But I want Zane's food when I get home..." I say picking up the brush and running it through my h/c hair.

Lloyd chuckled beside me as his eyes stared at me. "What?" I ask looking up at him.

"You look like a train ran you over."

"I'll run you over," I mocked him as I continued brushing through my hair.

After that, I seemed a bit better looking. I should probably change though. But, I don't want to.

"Kai final told you that you have to join me?" asks Lloyd spraying his cologne.

"You are doing it too? I thought you were going to take my date," I say rubbing my face with a cloth.

"I did last night," he smirks touching my hair. "Anyway your outfit is in the kitchen."

"Outfit?" I left the bathroom walking to the kitchen. Cole was sitting at the table with boxes. Two of the were labeled. 'Mr. Clause.' And. 'Mrs. Clause.'

I stared at him with questions. "Lloyd? When did we get married?"

"'Tis the season for red and white," I comment as I viewed myself in the mirror.

I would lie if I said I didn't look good in the dress, but the thought of being Mrs. Clause bothered me. I felt like a was Wu's age.

The dress is a red fell to mid-thigh with white trim along with the skirt, cuffs, and the hood. A black belt along my waist. And black stocks with a pair of boots. A silver ring to go along with the marriage between Mr. and Mrs. Clause. Or Lloyd and I.

The dress felt fluffy along with the skirt, which makes me just want to hold it. Wasn't as comfy as the couch I could say that.

I lifted my hood up covering my hair up. Maybe I am filming a movie and I'm the female Santa. Taking old saint nicks' place with this dress.

"Y/n? We have to go," calls Lloyd from the other side of the door.

"Oh, alright," I open the door to see Lloyd in red.

Now thinking of it, I've never seen him where red. It's green, grey, black, and white.

He wore a red jacket trimmed with white, red pants too, a black belt and snow boots. A gold ring on his left-hand ring finger. A ring showing our 'marriage'.

He looks really good in red. Even if it's in a Santa outfit.

"You look really pretty," confesses Lloyd as the blush rose to his cheeks. It wasn't noticeable with all the red he had on.

I cover my cheeks smiling to hide the blush from his compliment, "thank you, Grandpa."

"What!? Grandpa!?"

"Santa looks like a Grandpa. And since we're married and your Santa, you're the Grandpa," I point out the facts poking his stomach out of embarrassment.

"Grandma."

"Grandpa."

"Grandma."

"Hey! Lovebirds! The kids aren't waiting until next Christmas to see you!" Cole shouts from the door holding it open.

"They will if Grandpa doesn't get moving!" I shout backlight pushing Lloyd out with my hip.

Lloyd stopped moving and points to his back from behind. I knew that means 'get on'. I step back to get a running start and jumped on.

My arms wrapped around his neck laughing as his arms held my legs. Which I could have just wrapped around his waist.

Lloyd and I did this last night at dinner with everyone. I called myself an airplane is so far about the ground. Since Lloyd was carrying me around. Everyone thinks we are dating, but we both enjoy the holiday. Especially food and presents.

"Grandpa is still in shape, isn't he?" I pat his cheek before holding on again. As Lloyd made his way out the door and out to the town.

"He works out more than Grandma," he says chuckling at me.

"If you want cookies, then be nice," I add laughing along with him seeing a bunch of kids' eyes lights up from across the street. "So, is the meet up with the kids over there?" my finger points to the kids.

"I guess so," Lloyd drops me down to the ground. I land on my feet like a cat reaching my hand out for Lloyd to grab. "Come on, Mr. Clause."

"Whatever you say, Mrs. Clause."