Chapter 24 Digiverse and the Overlord

Your POV

My mind trailed with thoughts. Worry and Lloyd. He's strong, but what will they do? Take his powers? Keep him so we can't defeat the Overlord again? Or worse...

No, he would never let that happen. But what happened to Garmadon? Is he okay? What if they took him too? Lloyd cares so much about his father.

"Y/n? Y/n?"

I lift my head up to see Kai starting down at me. I looked around the room seeing that we were in an office area with another man and a female Nindriod? There were four chairs lined up by the computers. A gaming room?

"Where are we?" I ask looking at the man in the wheelchair.

"You seriously don't remember?" Cold comes up to Kai. "You weren't knocked out or sleeping."

What were they talking about? We left the Serpentines home and now we're here. I probably passed out.

"What do you mean?" I question looking at Cole.

"You stopped moving on our way out. Kai has to drag you from where you stood, once we reached the surface. I carried you up here," explains Cole.

I let out a sigh, "sorry about that. I just... I'm worried about Lloyd and Garmadon." Where are they now?

"Don't worry. Lloyd and Garmadon are strong enough to put up a fight," Kai reassures me patting my head.

"But, what if-"

"Y/n! Look at this!" Jay cheered from the computers all turning on.

I stood up walking to Jay looking at the screens. It was a code for something, a game? Or a virus? Maybe something to defeat the Overlord? I sure hope so.

"Ah, Miss. Y/n! Welcome, we never had a formal introduction. Ah, my name is Cyrus Borg," he held his hand out for me to shake.

I took his hand shaking it. "It's nice to meet you." I look at the female Nindriod behind her. Now looking at her, I remember her. "Pixel?"

"Hello, Y/n. It's nice to see you again," she smiles at me softly. I noticed a wire coming from her chest that was plugged into the machines.

"How are you running? Sorry if that seems rude, but the Nindriods need a separate power source to run. How are you working?" I question with curiosity.

"Zane gave me half his heart."

I stared at her before smiling, "Zane is so sweet." I turn to find Zane, who was next to the chairs. I ran up to him and hugged him, which he upped. "You got a thing for Pixel?" I whispered.

"Ah, what do you mean?" he ignores my question. "The weather is surely lovely today."

I let him go smirking. "Whatever, you can't hide it."

It's nice to see Zane finding someone. Someone is finally in love with this group. Besides, Jay for Nya.

Maybe all the ninja need someone. Then they will have something to do besides the game.

"You're one to talk, Y/n? You and Lloyd, eh?" Kai raises his eyebrows with a little wink. "All that time you two spent together before this happened? You have something for our Green Ninja."

"No, I don't! He's just a good friend of mine," I lie walking back to Cyrus Borg.

Did I just lie? Maybe... I see Lloyd as more than a friend? A best friend? A brother? Or...