Disguising As Someone And Seeing If He'll Recognize Me

Preview

Preview...

"Uhm... Who are you?"

"Hey! Get away from me!"

"I'll call the cops on you"

Jungkook yawned as he opened the door. He walks in, removing his shoes and walking to the living room.
"Jimin hyung!" He yelled, getting startled by a guy coming out from the pantry.
"Uhm... Who are you?" He says, getting worried for Jimin. In reality, the guy is Jimin. He was really unrecognizable. He had a beard, long hair and his nose shape is changed.
"Jimin hyung! Do you know this guy?" Jungkook says, receiving no answer.

"What did you do to my boyfriend?" Jungkook says, glaring.
"I didn't do anything to your boyfriend" Jimin says, deepening his voice.
"I don't trust you" Jungkook says, Jimin walked to him.
"Hey! Get away from me!" Jungkook says, backing away. He walked to the stairs, looking back at Jimin.
"If I don't see him in our room" Jungkook pauses, glaring.
"I'll call the cops on you" Jungkook says before he ran upstairs.

Jimin ran after Jungkook, causing the younger to run faster. He stopped Jungkook, hugging him.
"Hey! Hey!" Jungkook says and grabbed the Jimin by his fake hair. Because of this, the hair fell off and he's met with Jimin's hair color.
"Hyung! I was so scared and worried for you" Jungkook says as he groaned, pushing Jimin away.
"I thought you would notice" Jimin says, laughing.
"I didn't" Jungkook says, scoffing.
"Get off of me, ugh" Jungkook says, walking inside the room. Jimin laughs, following Jungkook.

"Get off!"