Jimin Had An Appendicitis While Vlogging

(Requested by rhecalma 💜)

Preview...

"Hyung?"

"It hurts"

"You'll be okay, hyungie"

"Hey guys! It's Jikook, today, we'll be trying some different kind of juices and rate it" Jungkook says. Jimin had a pained expression, but is hiding it.
"First" Jungkook says as he took a sip of the juice.

This went on for a good few minutes until Jungkook notices what's happening with the older.
"Hyung?" He says, frowning. The older shook his hand, indicating that he's okay.
"You've been in pain since we started, are you sure you're okay?" Jungkook asks, frowning. The video being stopped but the camera is still recording.
"It hurts" Jimin says as he couldn't take it anymore.
"Should I give you some painkillers?" Jungkook asks, the older shook his head.

"No, no, it's okay, I can endure it" Jimin says, until he gagged. The younger stared at the older with worried expression and that was until Jimin ran to the bathroom. He followed the older, seeing him throwing up on the toilet.
"You're not okay, babe" Jungkook says as he rubbed Jimin's back. Jimin spits out the bile in his mouth, wanting to stand up, but couldn't as his lower abdomen hurts.
"Where does it hurt?" Jungkook asks as he stared at the older. Jimin points at the right side of his lower abdomen, a pained expression on his face.
"We should rush you to the hospital then" Jungkook says, grabbing his phone. He dialled Taehyung's number, so he can help, since the older just lived next door.

Taehyung arrived and they both helped Jimin stand up. Taking every valuables they needed, they got out of the house and went to their car.

"It seems like Mr Park have appendicitis, his appendix needs to be removed before it bursts" The doctor says and Jungkook nods. He looked back at Jimin, smiling.
"You'll be okay, hyungie" Jungkook says, kissing Jimin's forehead. The older smiled, caressing Jungkook's cheek.

"The surgery was successful, but Jimin needs to take a rest for now" Jungkook says, giggling as he films him and Jimin.
"Hey, I can still vlog" Jimin says, huffing.
"Yeah, but you'll be resting first" Jungkook says, gasping as the older pulled him slightly, kissing him.

"Hyung, stop, we're in a hospital"

"We're alone"

"I'm here!"

"Taehyung?!"