A Pouty Sick Kookie

P

P

review...

"Aww, baby"

"Hmm"

"Go to sleep"

Jimin fixes the camera, smiling as he waved. Jungkook is seen behind, covered with the blanket, asleep.
"Hi, guys, I need to be quiet right now... Today is just a normal video, Jungkookie's sick" Jimin says, chuckling.
"So, I'll go and take care of him, but he wanted us to film today" Jimin says and left the camera there, walking and sitting down on the bed, next to Jungkook. The younger looked at him, groaning as he moved to lay his head on the older's lap.

"Aww, baby" Jimin says as he played with Jungkook's hair.
"Did you take your medicine?" Jimin asks and Jungkook nodded.
"And ate?" Jimin asks again, combing his fingers through Jungkook's hair.
"Hmm" Jungkook hums, intertwining fingers with Jimin.
"You get so pouty when you're sick" Jimin says, pinching Jungkook's cheek lightly.

Jungkook yawns, letting out a sneeze after. Jimin gave him tissues, which he used to blow his nose with.
"Go to sleep" Jimin says, chuckling. He laid down too, hugging the younger.
"You'll get sick" Jungkook says, Jimin just shrugged.
"Well, I wanna cuddle you" Jimin says, making Jungkook roll his eyes.

In the end, Jimin forgot to say goodbye, falling asleep too.