I Wore A Dress For A Day

(Requested by pjk-jjm-13 🥺)

Preview...

"You look cute!"

"Stop putting the dress up!"

"Hyung!"

"Hi guys! It's Jikook and we're back with another video!" Jimin and Jungkook says, laughing.
"Today, Jungkook will be wearing a dress since he lost last night" Jimin says, causing Jungkook to huff.
"I'm sure you'll look cute, my love" Jimin says, winking. Jungkook giggles, shaking his head. Jimin shows the dress(your can imagine what it looked like 😌), winking. Jungkook stared at it, smiling.

"Okay, get out!" Jimin says and Jungkook got out of the closet. Jimin gasps, clapping his hands, impressed.
"You look cute!" Jimin says, wolfwhistling. Jungkook rolls his eyes, spinning a bit in front of the full-body mirror.
"I do though" He says, smiling. Suddenly, he felt the back of the dress being lift up, gasping. He shrugged it off until the second time.

"Stop putting the dress up!" Jungkook says, huffing. Jimin did it again, laughing.
"You're not wearing something under?" Jimin asks, frowning.
"Hyung!" Jungkook yelled, crossing his arms. Jimin winks, laughing. Jungkook groans and attacked Jimin, both falling on the bed and rolling around as they tickles each other.

"It's hot!" Jungkook huffs, fanning himself.
"The air conditioner is already on" Jimin says, laughing.
"I was okay with skirts and crop tops" Jungkook says, scoffing. "Come on, let's sleep and in the morning, you'll be able to take it off" Jimin says. Jungkook pouts but nodded.

"Bye!"