Surprising Hyung On His Performance

(Requested 🥺💜)

(Requested 🥺💜)

Preview...

"Hyung thought I'm not coming, well, he's wrong"

"Woo-hoo! That's my boyfriend!"

"Good job, babe!"

"Hey guys, Jungkook here! Today, I'm at the venue of Jimin hyung's performance and I told him this morning that I feel sick... Well, he told me to stay home... Who is he to tell me not to come to his performance, anyways, I'm gonna surprise my mochi" Jungkook says, laughing. He showed the teddy bear and the small gift he had bought just for the older.
"I feel sad when he said that I should stay home, but babe, no... I came and you don't know it because it's a surprise, anyways, I'll be filming his performance, guys" Jungkook says, smiling before he got in.

He looks around and made sure he's not seen by the older and he went to his place. The performers walked in, and he sees Jimin, who's all dressed up and looking so gorgeous while smiling.
"This guy, I swear, he's so handsome" Jungkook says, smiling before he films Jimin. He squeals as they got in position.
"Go! Go! Go!" He screamed which blended with the other people's screams.
"Hyung thought I'm not coming, well, he's wrong" He says, laughing.

The performance started and he smiled as he sees Jimin do a good job.
"Woo-hoo! That's my boyfriend!" He didn't care that he's receiving stares, he's just here to support his boyfriend. The performance came to an end after a good 3 minutes and Jungkook smiled, showing his backstage pass, which Jimin gave him if ever he's gonna come. He excuses himself and walked to the backstage. He sees Jimin before running to him.
"Good job, babe!" Jungkook says and jumped on the older, who's fast enough to catch him.

"Baby! You came!" Jimin says, smiling.
"Of course? Why wouldn't I?" Jungkook says, smiling.
"I thought you were sick?" Jimin asks, frowning.
"I lied, I wanted to surprise you... Here, I bought you gifts" Jungkook says, giving Jimin the gifts he bought for him.
"Thank you, baby" Jimin says, kissing Jungkook. The younger smiled and hugged him.

"You're welcome"