Kissing Him Everytime I See Him [Backfires]

(Requested 💜)

(Requested 💜)

Preview...

"Okay?"

"Hyungie!"

"Pranked you!"

"Hey guys, Jungkook here... I have a challenge today... So, I'll kiss Jimin hyung until he kisses me back or when he kisses me first, it'll be easy because he can't resist this lips" Jungkook says, laughing. What he didn't know is that Jimin heard him and smirked.

Jungkook fixes the camera and made sure that it's hidden well. He sat on the couch and turned the TV on. He looks up as he hears footsteps, seeing Jimin. The older smiled, sitting beside him. Jimin sees the camera, chuckling.
"Why are you laughing? The show is not even funny?" Jungkook says as he turned to the older and started kissing his cheeks.

Jimin tried his best to not kiss back and just watched the show, changing channels. Jungkook huffs, pouting.
"Okay?" He says, glaring at the older.
"Hyungie!" Jungkook screamed before trying again. But Jimin still didn't kiss him back. He huffs, crossing his arms.

Jungkook kisses Jimin as he walked into the kitchen where he ate salad. The still doesn't kiss back, making him sigh.
"Gosh, this is harder than I expected" Jungkook whispers under his breath and went back to eating.

This took a few hours until Jungkook had enough and just sulked and was about to turn the camera off when Jimin startled him by grabbing his waist.
"What?" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes.
"Pranked you!" Jimin says, making Jungkook huff, groaning. Jimin started peppering Jungkook's face with kisses and apologizing.