Who Knows Me Better (BF Vs Best friend Edition)

P

P

review...

"If you really know me, did I ever got my wisdom tooth removed?"

"Of course!"

"Did I ever cry over something so stupid?"

"Hello guys! Jikook here and today, we have a special guest. My bestfriend, Taehyungie!" Jungkook says and Taehyung waved at the camera.
"So, what we're doing today is, who knows me better. Boyfriend versus bestfriend edition!" Jungkook says and the two nodded.

"Both of them have a small whiteboard and markers to answer" Jungkook says and the two shows their whiteboards.
"So, I will ask questions and you guys will answer it if you really know me" Jungkook says and the two nodded.

"Okay, let's start... When and what time was I born?" Jungkook asks and the two starts writing down. Finishing, they showed their answers and Jungkook smiled.
"Correct! I was born on September 1, 1997 at 09:01! You both are correct!" Jungkook says, laughing.
(Okay, I don't know about that, I just made up the time 😭)

"Next... How old is my brother?" Jungkook asks and then they wrote something before showing it.
"Yes, he's the same age as you two" Jungkook says, smiling.
"If you really know me, did I ever got my wisdom tooth removed?" Jungkook asks and the two answered yes.

Jungkook smiled, giving a thumbs up.
"You guys really know me, huh?" He says and the two scoffs.
"Of course!" They both said and laughed.
"Did I ever cry over something stupid?" Jungkook asks and the two laughs, shaking their head.

"Didn't we all?" Jimin asks as he shows his answer, which is a yes.
"Yes, I cried over breaking my bed" Taehyung says and the two laughs.

This continues on with 5 questions left. Taehyung scored 7 and Jimin had 8.
"Oh, well, there's not much of a difference" Jungkook says and the two nodded.

"Okay, thank you for watching!"