Dressing Sexily To See How He Reacts

Preview

Preview...

"Woah... "

"You're hot"

"You're blushing, baby boy"

"Hey guys, Jimin here and I'm back with another video... Today, we're going to test Jungkook. I'm going to dress sexily and see how he'll react" Jimin says, laughing. He then shows the clothes he'll be wearing, smiling.
"I hope he'll like it" He says, winking.

Jimin sat at the living room and heard the front door open. He looks up and sees Jungkook, smiling at him.
"Hi, baby, how was work?" Jimin asks and Jungkook giggles.
"It was good but tiring, you should be glad you had a day off" Jungkook says, about to hug Jimin but stopped as he sees his clothes.

"Woah... " Jungkook says, jaw dropping. Jimin chuckles and Jungkook sat beside him and nuzzled his face in the older's neck.
"You're hot" Jungkook says, startled as Jimin pushes him back.
"You're blushing, baby boy" Jimin says, bopping Jungkook's nose.

"Hey! Stop that!" Jungkook says, glaring as he pouted.
"And why?" Jimin asks, staring at the younger with a smirk.
"Because... " Jungkook pauses and pushes Jimin on the couch, sitting on his crotch area.
"I'll do this" Jungkook says before kissing Jimin.
"Done" Jungkook says and got off.

"EH? That's it?"

"Yep"

"Baby!!!"