Falling Down The Stairs Prank

(Requested by Evanabts7 💜)

Preview...

"Jungkook!"

"Oh, my goodness"

"You scared the fuck out of me"

"Hey guys, Jungkook here and I'm back with another video... Jimin hyung's not here, I made him make me some pancake cause you know, I'm feeding two" Jungkook says, laughing.

"So, today... You have requested me to do the falling down the stairs prank... And, so, I'll do that... The plan is, I'll just walk down the stairs, to the very bottom of course, and make some noises" Jungkook says, laughing.
"Let's get it" He says before walking out and down the stairs, making sure to be careful.

He then hid the camera before waddling back to the stairs. He then struggled on sitting down before hitting the stairs with his hands and screaming. He hears footsteps and sees Jimin. He acted like he's hurt and Jimin gasped.

"Jungkook!" Jimin says as he crouched down in front of the younger and putting a hand on his bump.
"Oh, my goodness" Jimin says, staring at him in worry.
"Did you fall?" Jimin asks and Jungkook nodded.

"We need to-" Jungkook had to cut it short so Jimin wouldn't be in panic.
"It's a prank, hyung... I'm so sorry, my love" Jungkook says as he turned Jimin's head and peppered his face with kisses.
"You scared the fuck out of me" Jimin says, kissing Jungkook's forehead and helping him out.
"Anyways, your pancakes are done" Jimin says, smiling.

"Yes! Get the camera there... I'm starving"

 I'm starving"