Not Waking Up Prank

Preview

Preview...

"Hey, hyung"

"Oi"

"Wake up, hyung"

"Hey guys, Jimin here and I'm back with another prank video... So, today, my prank is that I won't wake up at every call Jungkook does. I've been "asleep" the whole morning and Jungkook had already been calling me over and over again. He would probably be irritated when he comes back" Jimin says, laughing.

"Let's see" He says and hid the camera before going back to his position. The door opens after a few minutes and a frowning Jungkook walks in.
"Hey, hyung" Jungkook says, huffing as he walked to the bed.

He sat down, staring at the older and rolled his eyes. He shook the older, huffing.
"Oi" Jungkook says, groaning.
"Wake up, hyung" He says, sighing.

"Come on, you didn't have breakfast, and it's already lunch time" Jungkook says, shaking his head.
"What time did you even went to bed last night?" Jungkook says and rested his head on Jimin's chest.

He traces his finger on the older's chest, smiling.
"Wake up, hyungie~" Jungkook says and Jimin tried his best to suppress his laughter. But in the end, he failed. He ended up bursting into laughter.

"Aigoo, come down for lunch" Jungkook says, glaring at him.
"Okay, sir!" Jimin says and Jungkook scoffs, flicking his forehead.

"Ow!"

"Deserved"