Boyfriends Q&A

(1 more chapter 😭)

(1 more chapter 😭)

Preview...

"Who fell in love first?"

"Him!"

"It's you!"

"Hello, guys! Jikook here and today, we're going to do the boyfriends Q&A!" Jungkook and Jimin says, smiling as they waved at the camera.

"So, we have asked you guys for questions two days ago and we have gathered it all, we'll answer it one by one" Jungkook says and Jimin nods, letting the younger talk.

"Let's start" Jimin says and reads the first question.
"Who messages first?" He reads and Jungkook laughs.
"It's Jimin hyung, he knows that I don't open messages, but if it's from him, I'll definitely answer it" Jungkook says, laughing.

"Yeah, it's him... Okay, next... When did Jungkook first go into littlespace, how did Jimin react when he told him? From VinnyVermillion" Jimin reads and Jungkook smiled.

"It was when he had too many things to do for his college and he ended up slipping into littlespace, I reacted okay but I was shocked at first, but hey, this is my boyfriend, I should be there for him" He says and Jungkook nods.

"Who is the more clingy one from tthawsika" Jungkook reads and the two laughs.
"Well, we're both clingy... But it's probably Jiminie hyung" Jungkook says and Jimin scratched his nape, laughing.
"Where did we two meet for the first time asked NightyBlossom" Jimin reads and Jungkook laughs.

"It was in college, he was a senior and he kept teasing me, I was his junior" Jungkook says and Jimin rolls his eyes, chuckling.
"From ZoobBTS, what was your first impression of each other?" Jungkook reads and he pinches Jimin's cheek.

"I was annoyed of him because of the teasing" Jungkook says and Jimin chuckles.
"Well, yeah, I found his reactions amazing, so I kept on doing it" Jimin says and Jungkook scoffs.
"Who fell in love first asked ArmyforlifeUwU" Jimin says and Jungkook smirks.

"Him!" He says, pointing at Jimin who raises his brow.
"It's you!" Jimin then points at the younger who stuck his tongue out.
"Okay, it's both of us then?" They said at the same time, laughing.

"Oh, well... That's all for today! Goodbye everyone!"

 That's all for today! Goodbye everyone!"