Rejecting Him Everytime He Tries To Sit On My Lap

Preview

Preview...

"Hyungie!"

"Babe!"

"It's hot, Jungkook"

"Hi guys, Jimin here" Jimin says, laughing as he thinks about Jungkook's pouting face.
"Today, I had thought of a prank. I'll be pranking my baby again" Jimin says, shaking his head as he fixes the camera.
"I'll be pranking him that whenever he tries and sit on my lap, I'll push him off or stop him" Jimin says, chuckling.
"You guys know Jungkook, he sulks whenever he doesn't get attention, and I would like to see his sulking face... I just hope he doesn't pinch me or ignore me for a week" He says and grabbed the camera.
"I'll be putting the camera in the living, since we're usually there, to watch television or play with our phone, we also cuddle there" Jimin says, giggling.
"It should I just act like I'm doing a story time with him?" He says to himself, thinking.
"I should probably do that" He says, chuckling.

Jimin got down with the camera in his hand, filming himself. He sees Jungkook, sat on the couch, eating something as he watched some movie, or more like cat videos, his favorite. He walked to the couch, putting down the camera on the coffee table. This made Jungkook frown, but he shrugged it, thinking he's just filming something.
"What are you gonna film about?" Jungkook asks after swallowing his chewed up food, putting the volume down.
"Oh, just a story time" Jimin says, chuckling.
"About?" Jungkook asks, raising his brow with a smile.

"About how we got together" Jimin says and Jungkook giggles, turning the television off. He sat down on the ground, like Jimin and tried to sit on his lap, but the older pushed him off.
"Hyungie!" Jungkook whines, pouting.
"Baby, it's hot" Jimin says, fanning himself.
"So, where do we start?" Jimin says, side glancing at Jungkook and seeing him with crossed arms. He internally chuckled, but continued to talk.
"So, we were friends for so many years, none of us has the courage to confess" Jimin says, laughing.

"Yeah?" Jimin says, looking at Jungkook. The younger huffs and tried to sit again, but Jimin had stopped him as he's about to. He huffs again and sat back down on his place.
"Babe!" Jungkook says, whining.
"It's hot, Jungkook" Jimin says, voice sounding so irritated. Jungkook looked at him with wide eyes, did he get Jimin mad? He gulped, biting his bottom lip and felt guilty, which Jimin also felt. He stared at Jungkook through his peripheral vision, seeing looking down and fiddling with his fingers, which he usually does when he's nervous.

"Baby, come on, talk" Jimin says and Jungkook gulped.
"I... I don't wanna... I'll just watch my cat videos" Jungkook says and sat back on the couch. All Jimin wanted is to attack Jungkook with kisses and tight hugs that he deserve.
"So... Yeah, it started off as being friends... But we did have feelings for each other, which we hid until we had the courage to confess" Jimin says, chuckling. Jimin then looked at Jungkook from the camera, seeing him glare at him. He bit his bottom lip to try and hold back laughter.

"And then... When we confessed, we decided to have a week of hanging out or going on dates? And on the last day of the week, he answered me... And now we're boyfriends for 3 years" Jimin says, shaking his head with a smile.
"Though whenever he's near me, he's flustered" Jimin says, hearing a huff.
"I am not!" Jungkook says, sulking.
"Yes, you do" Jimin says, smirking.
"I do not! I hate you now! You won't even let me sit on your lap! You're mean!" Jungkook says, turning his back on Jimin.

Jimin made funny faces, shrugging before taking the camera and walking to Jungkook. He then sat beside him, and touched his shoulder. Jungkook shrugs Jimin's hand off of his shoulders.
"Don't touch me" Jungkook says, huffing for like the tenth time this day.
"Petal, look back" Jimin says. Jungkook looks up, his bottom lip in a pout as he gave Jimin a death glare.
"It's a prank!" Jimin says. Jungkook screamed, grabbing Jimin by the neck as he jumped on his lap. Jimin let out a grunt, his crotch being hit.

"Suffer!" Jungkook says, laughing evilly. Jimin just laughs through the pain, while Jungkook peppers his face with kisses.