Our Night Routine

P

P

review...

"Hyung~"

"Baby, stop pinching me"

"Cute"

"Hello, guys! Jikook here and today, we're going to show you our night routine" Jimin says, filming himself, laying down on his stomach. Jungkook giggles and laid on top of the older, resting his chin on Jimin's shoulder.

The two stood in front of their bathroom mirror.
"So, the first thing we do is shower and as you can see, we already had a shower... This time, we're going to our skincare routine" Jungkook says and Jimin nods. The two starts their skincare routine, giving each other all the needed products.

"Okay, I am finished" Jimin says, smiling as he showed his face to the camera.
"I am too" Jungkook says and shows his face too.
"The second thing we do is dry each other's hairs" Jungkook says and Jimin held the blow dryer.

Jungkook let Jimin blow dry his hair and then after his hair is almost dry, he then does the older's.
"Okay, usually we talk about things when we do this... But since nothing interesting happened today, we don't have anything" Jimin says, laughing.

The two laid in bed, cuddling as they watched a movie. Fast forward and Jungkook fell asleep in Jimin's arms. The older chuckled, staring at him and turned the TV off. He waves goodbye at the camera and turns it off.