Beat Up Prank

Preview

Preview...

"What?"

"They did what?"

"Oh, it's on"

"Hello, Jimin here and today, we're back with another prank. So, I'm right here in my car, I stole some of Jungkook's makeup for this prank, I wish he doesn't notice it, I also left a camera on the house, it's always on" Jimin says, laughing. He shows the makeup palette and laughed.
"I'm going to watch some tutorials for this! Bye" He says and turned the camera off.

Jungkook looks up as he hears the doorbell. He frowns and went to check it. He looked at who it was and opened the door as soon as he saw Jimin.
"Hyung?" He says, gasping as he removed Jimin's hand away from his eye.

"What the fuck happened to you?!" Jungkook says, letting Jimin in.
"Some asshole punched me out of nowhere, I don't know why" Jimin says and Jungkook frowns.

They walked to the living room and Jungkook went to grab an ice pack.
"What?" He says and Jimin told him again.
"They did what?" Jungkook says and Jimin noticed him cracking his knuckles.

"Oh, it's on" Jungkook says, poking the inside of his cheek with his tongue.
"Yeah" Jimin says, smirking.
"You're not doing it right" Jungkook says, grabbing the ice pack and soon as he did, he saw Jimin's eye.
"Hey! It's... This is makeup!" Jungkook says and Jimin laughs, scratching his nape.

"Shut up or I'll put a real one, gosh... You really went to steal one of my makeup?"

"Yeah"