Cringey Parody Part 2

(Requested by amychris2218 💜)

Preview...

"And they broke up"

"What the fuck?"

"And they lived happily ever after"

"Hi guys, we're back again with another video... You guys requested for part 2 of the cringey parody... We're in our costumes right now, Jungkook wearing his specs while I wear some leather jacket, and even put some fake tattoo on me" Jimin says, laughing. They nodded and read the script they wrote, they made sure to make it cringey as fuck.

"Hyung, why did you write... " Jungkook pauses, laughing.
"And they broke up" Jimin says, rolling his eyes.
"To add a twist" Jimin says, laughing. Jungkook scoffs and puts the script down.
"Let's go" He says and Jimin nodded.

Jimin stood right in front of Jungkook, getting into character.
"Where do you think you're going? Nerd" Jimin says, trying his best to not laugh.
"T-t-t-to m-my c-class..." Jungkook stutters, bowing. He gasped as Jimin grabbed his arm and turned him around, a part of the act.
"No, you're coming with me" Jimin says and held Jungkook.

They walked to the "park" and stared at each other. Jimin then puffs his lips and Jungkook slowly leans in, doing the same.
"What the fuck?" Jimin says as they pulled away. Jungkook gasps as Jimin carried him up and went out of frame.

They then shows up on the camera, laughing.

"And they lived happily ever after"