Someone Broke Into The House Prank

(Requested by rayofsunshine_1d 💜)

Preview...

"Hyung, I'm home!"

"Hyung?"

"Jimin hyung!"

"Hey guys, it's Jimin and welcome back to our channel. Today, I had decided to prank Jungkook. It's the dead boyfriend prank. I know, I'll get a 'no cuddles or kisses for a week' punishment, aishhhhh" Jimin says, whining. He laughs and showed the fake blood.
"I had already messed the kitchen up and I might probably clean it too after" Jimin says, huffing. He then made a rip on his unused shirt, that's also an old one. He made it look like he was stabbed. Putting fake blood on his chest, he also put some on the floor and on the knife. He looked at his phone, seeing the messages that popped up from Jungkook messaging him that he's almost there.
"Okay, let's do this" He said and laid on the ground, closing his eyes.

He hears the front door open and he smiled.
"Hyung, I'm home!" Jungkook yelled as he walked in. He walked to the kitchen, gasping.
"Hyung?" Jungkook says, putting the groceries down.
"Jimin hyung!" He yells in panic, running to the older and shaking him. He checked his pulse, groaning as he slaps Jimin's head.
"I hate you so much" Jungkook says, huffing as Jimin sat up, laughing. Jimin was about to hug Jungkook when the younger stopped him.

"No hugging, kisses nor a playtime for a week "

"NOOOOO!"