Little One Ignores Daddy

(Requested by Evanabts7 💜)

Preview...

"Baby, come give daddy a kiss"

"Baby?"

"Jungkook, she's ignoring me!"

"Hey guys, Jungkook here and today, we have a special guest" Jungkook says and he motioned someone to come over. After a minute, small human walked in and Jungkook picked her up. He sat her on his lap and Jungkook kisses her cheek.
"Our baby!" Jungkook says, chuckling as he wrapped his hand around her so she wouldn't fall.

"So, baby, what did you wanna do? You told me you wanna prank your daddy" Jungkook says and she giggles.
"I wanna pwank daddy wif me ignowing him, papa!" She says and Jungkook chuckles.
"What will you do after you decide to stop the prank?" Jungkook says and she tapped her chin, thinking.

"I will give daddy many kisses until he feels bettew!" She says and Jungkook chuckles, blowing raspberries on her cheek.
"So, let's do it?" Jungkook says and asks for a high-five. She high-fives him and he smiled.
"Yeah!" Jungkook says, chuckling.

Jimin walks in, sitting down and watching their little one, playing with her dolls on the ground.
"Baby, come give daddy a kiss" Jimin says. Usually, she would run and jump on him, giving him kisses but she ignored him.
"Baby?" He says and Jungkook walked in, holding chips.

"Baby, papa got chips" Jungkook says and placed the chips on the table. She giggled and ran to the table, grabbing some chips.
"Jungkook, she's ignoring me!" Jimin says, huffing as he whined and hugged Jungkook.
"I don't know, maybe you did something wrong" Jungkook says and Jimin huffs, thinking.
"I didn't" Jimin says, pouting.

Jungkook stared at their little one and she pouts before jumping on her father.
"Sowwy, daddy! It just a pwank!" She says, making Jimin huff.
"What a meanie" Jimin says, chuckling.

"Papa, is in on the pwank!"

"Baby!"