I Accidentally Wet The Bed Prank

(Requested 🤩)

(Requested 🤩)

Preview...

"Hyungie, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to"

"Baby, it's okay"

"It's disgusting"

"Hi guys, it's Jungkook... I have to whisper right now because hyung is asleep and it's literally 6am" Jungkook whispers as he shows Jimin, who's asleep in the background, hugging a pillow Jungkook substitute as him.
"Now, I've seen a lot of this, so I wanted to try it too... And test him, if he gets disgusted, I'd slap him... Half kidding" Jungkook says, laughing.

"Now, let's get this started" He says and showed a water bottle. He opened it and put some of his grey shorts before putting some on his side of the bed. After that, he hides the camera and got back to his side, acting asleep.

He hears Jimin groaning, meaning he's going to wake up now. Jimin opens his eyes, rubbing one with his hand and sitting up, hair in different places. He looked at the thing in his arm, a pillow and he's not even hugging Jungkook. Jimin shrugs and was about to wake Jungkook up when he felt something wet.

He took the cover off of him, seeing something wet, under Jungkook. His eyes widened and sees that the younger's shorts is also wet. He grabbed Jungkook's arms on shook him, kissing his forehead.
"Baby?" Jimin says with a soft voice. Jungkook sniffs, making him frown.
"Baby, are you okay?" Jimin asks, raising his brow.

"Hyungie, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to" Jungkook says, hiding in the covers and "crying". Jimin sighs, removing the covers off of Jungkook and patting his lap.
"B-but, I'm wet" Jungkook says, looking down.
"Baby, it's okay" Jimin says, caressing the younger's hand with his finger and kissing it. Jungkook hesitantly sat down on Jimin's lap, staring at his eyes.

"It's okay, it happens, yeah?" Jimin says, peppering Jungkook's face with kisses.
"It's disgusting" Jungkook says, huffing.
"It's not, don't worry, okay? Now, let's get cleaned up" Jimin says as they got off of bed. Jungkook grabbed Jimin's hand and dragged him to where the camera laid. Jimin stared at it, huffing.
"Baby, it's early in the morning" Jimin says, laughing.

"Yeah, but there's always time for pranks"