Saying Ex's Name In Sleep Prank

(Requested 💜)

(Requested 💜)

Preview...

"What...?"

"Wake the fuck up, Park Jimin"

"What, baby?"

"Hey guys, Jungkook's currently in the bathroom right now, taking a bath... He just got in so I have enough time to the intro and explain what I'll be doing today" Jimin whispers as he lightly chuckles.
"What Jungkook knew is that I'm asleep, but I was acting... So today, I'm gonna act that I'm saying my ex's name in my sleep... Jungkook knows who he is, and we're on good terms... But sometimes he gets jealous" Jimin says before hiding the camera.

"I'll be laying here and act like I'm still sleeping" Jimin says before he went to the bed and laid down, waiting for the younger. After a few minutes, the bathroom door opened and a fully clothes with wet hair Jungkook walked in, wiping his wet hair of course. Jungkook looked at him and smiled and sat down to put on his vanity to do his skincare.

"Hmm... (ex's name)" He hears. His eyes widened and he looked back with a frown. He saw that Jimin's still asleep. He puts down his face mask and walked to the bed.
"What...?" He said, frowning.
"(ex's name)" Jimin said again and Jungkook could clearly see that he's asleep.

He glared at the asleep older before shaking him.
"Wake the fuck up, Park Jimin" Jungkook says. Jimin gulped, Jungkook called him by his full name. Jimin slowly opens his eyes, acting.
"What, baby?" He says, rubbing his eyes.
"Don't "what, baby?" me, you just said (ex's name) in your sleep" Jungkook says, crossing his arms. Jimin scratched his nape and Jungkook rolled his eyes.

Jimin stood up, laughing as he back hugged Jungkook.
"Look, look" Jimin says as he pointed at where the camera is. Jungkook looked at it, huffing as he pinched Jimin.
"I hadn't even start my skincare routine yet" Jungkook says, huffing as he sat back down on his vanity.
"I'm sorry, baby, it was requested" Jimin says, kissing the top of Jungkook's head.
"Help me dry my hair then" Jungkook says and Jimin nodded, chuckling.

"You're just so cute when you're mad"

"Shut up"