Little Kookie Ignores Jiminie

(Requested 💜)

(Requested 💜)

Preview...

"Baby, give daddy a kiss"

"EH?"

"You're being a bad boy, Jungkook"

"Hey guys! Koo ish hewe! Today, Koo ish gonna ignowe daddy! Daddy once did this to me, sho I give wevenge" Jungkook says, giggling. He's currently in littlespace and since Jimin had once taught him how to take a video when he was little, he knew what to do.

"Koo ish gonna hide camewa" Jungkook says and stood up, running and making the camera shake because of it. He giggles and hid it behind the TV. He gasps as he hears the door open. He then ran to the couch, bouncing a little, making him giggle.

Jimin walks in, holding a some snacks.
"Hi, baby" Jimin says and didn't get a response. He shrugged, maybe Jungkook just didn't hear him. He brought one bag of chips and some biscuits for the little, along with the banana milk.

He chuckles and walked to the couch, sitting down beside Jungkook. He placed down the snacks on the table.
"Baby, give daddy a kiss" Jimin says, noticing that Jungkook's in littlespace.

Jungkook didn't say anything and just played with the pillows. Jimin huffs and grabbed his chips, pouting.
"EH?" Jimin says, trying to get Jungkook's attention.
"You're being a bad boy, Jungkook" Jimin says and Jungkook huffs.
"It's a pwank, daddy! Look! Look!" Jungkook says and pointed at the camera.

"You little brat"

"Daddy!"