Hiding Jungkook's Snacks To See His Reaction

P

P

review...

"What happened? What are you looking for?"

"Nothing?"

"Baby, just tell me"

"Hello guys, Jimin here and I'm back with another video. Today, Jungkook's not around as he went out with some friends... And here I got a plastic bag of Jungkook's snacks" Jimin says, laughing.

"He always hid this from me since I sometimes eat some and I don't even try to hide it... I found it when I pretended to sleep last night and he was smacking on some, gosh, my hungry baby" Jimin says, laughing.

"I'm gonna hide it and not tell him, after all... He thinks I don't know where it is" Jimin says and hid the snacks somewhere.

Jungkook got back, walking in after removing his shoes and coat. He meets Jimin, who smiled at him and kissed his cheek.
"What's that?" Jimin asks as Jungkook placed the plastic bag on the counter.

"I brought you some food" Jungkook says and went to the pantry. He looked around, frowning as he didn't see anything. Jimin noticed this, smirking.
"What happened? What are you looking for?" Jimin asks and Jungkook shook his head.

"Nothing" Jungkook says, scratching his nape.
"Baby, just tell me" Jimin says, trying to not laugh as Jungkook desperately looked for it.
"Hyung! My snacks are gone!" Jungkook says, huffing as he stomped his foot.
"Snacks? You have snacks?" Jimin asks, making Jungkook huff.

"Whatever" Jungkook says, about to leave but Jimin stopped him.
"Sorry, baby, I was just joking" Jimin says and showed the snacks.

"I even brought more for you, since I ate some"

"The reason I hide it from you is because you don't ask for permission"