I'm Quitting YouTube Prank

(Requested 💜)

(Requested 💜)

Preview...

"I'm quitting youtube"

"Same"

"Huh?"

"Hey guys, short intro... This is Jimin and today, we're going to prank Jungkookie... I'm going to tell him that I'm quitting youtube and see how he'll react" Jimin says before he hid the camera.

"Stay... " He says before sitting down on the bed.
Jungkook walks in, frowning at Jimin's position.
"What are you doing?" Jungkook asks, raising his brow.

"I'm exercising" Jimin says, he's currently doing push-ups.
"Okay...?" Jungkook says, a bit confused. He sat down and looked around, spotting the camera.

He acted like he didn't see it, trying to hold back laughter.
"Is there anything you want to tell me?" Jungkook asks and Jimin stood up.

"Well, I have something to tell you, love" Jimin says and walked to the bed. He grabbed both of Jungkook's hands, staring at his eyes.

The younger stared back, frowning.
"I'm quitting youtube" He says and Jungkook realizes the prank, deciding to play along.
"Same" Jungkook says and Jimin frowns.

"Huh?" Jimin let out, confused.
"What do you mean? If you're quitting then I'm quitting, it's Jikook's YouTube channel, if the Jimin is gone then there's no Jungkook" Jungkook says and Jimin blushes a little.

He groans, pinching the younger's cheeks.
"You're so cute" Jimin says and Jungkook laughs. The younger then pinches his cheeks.

"And you suck at hiding cameras"

"Oh, man"