Someone Broke Into The House Prank

Preview

Preview...

"Hyung?"

"AHHH! GET OUT!"

"HYUNG!"

"I'm craving japchae, might aswell cook it for myself" Jungkook says, huffing as Jimin wasn't home yet. He looks around as he hears something fall. He shrugs it off, thinking it was just his imagination. He grabbed his cutting board and started cutting the ingredients he needed for the food he's craving. He heard more things falling down, which startled him. He then hears the door opened and he smiled.
"Hyung?" He says as he walked to the front door, gasping as he's not met by Jimin, but with a guy who's wearing a black mask.

"AHHH! GET OUT!" He screamed, running away. He looks back, screaming louder as the guy ran after him. He walked to the kitchen, grabbing the knife and pointing it at the guy.
"HYUNG!" He cried out, sitting down and backing away. He screamed, standing up and was about to stab the guy when his mask is took off and he's met with Jimin. He gasps, staring at the older with a glare.
"I could've fucking kill you, you fucking bitch" Jungkook says, huffing as he puts the knife down.
"I'm sorry, okay? I didn't think you would do that" Jimin says, scratching his nape.
"What do you want me to do? Get myself killed?" Jungkook says, shaking his head.