Changing His Clothes While He's Asleep Challenge

(Requested 💜)

(Requested 💜)

Preview...

"Next is this cute beanie"

"Hmm... "

"What are you doing?"

"Hey guys, Jimin here and today... I'm going to challenge myself... So, as you can see in the background, JK's sleeping" Jimin says, laughing and moving aside to show Jungkook.
"So, I'm going to change him while he's asleep and I will try not to wake him up while I do so... " Jimin says, smiling as he shows the clothes he had bought for the younger.

"Fighting" He says before walking to Jungkook. He shows the shirt on camera, smiling. He stared at Jungkook before slowly removing his shirt. Jungkook let out a groan but didn't wake up, just moving a bit. Jimin tries again and this time, he succeeds on taking one arm off.

He then tried the other arm, succeeding too. The only thing is that how he would remove it off of his head. Jimin takes a deep breath and started removing the shirt off of Jungkook's head, covering his body with the other shirt.

"I can't obviously remove his pants" Jimin says, laughing before putting on the shirt on the younger. Jungkook smiled in his sleep and moved again.
"Next is this cute beanie" Jimin says and lifted Jungkook's head.

"Hmm... " Jungkook let out, his lips turning to a pout as his eyes slowly open. He made eye contact with Jimin, yawning.
"What are you doing?" Jungkook asks, sitting up as he stretches.
"Hyung!" Jungkook says, huffing as he sees his shirt.
"Hyung's baby boy?" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes. Jimin laughs, he failed.

"Oh, well, guys! It's a fail!"