Taking A Picture Of Myself Shirtless And Showing It To My BF

Preview

Preview...

"What are you doing?"

"Park Jimin!"

"What!"

"Hi guys, it's Jimin and I'm back with another video. I had came up with another prank. So, the prank goes like, I'll take a picture of me shirtless, show it to Jungkook and ask for permission to post it, I know for a fact he won't" Jimin says, laughing.
"Okay, let's do this" Jimin says, laughing.

Jimin walked to Jungkook, who looked up as he ate his ramyeon. The younger frowns, raising his brow.
"Huh?" Jungkook says, eyes widening as Jimin starts to take off his shirt.
"Hyung!" Jungkook says, huffing but didn't cover his eyes.
"What are you doing?" Jungkook asks as Jimin puts his shirt down, grabbing his phone.

Jimin then posed for the camera, or just the flashlight. He had this smirk, making Jungkook stare at him in disbelief.
"Park Jimin!" Jungkook says, huffing.
"What!" Jimin says, laughing as he hid his phone that Jungkook is now trying to take.
"I'm asking you for permission to post this" Jimin says, smiling.
"It's obviously a no, now delete that" Jungkook says, glaring at Jimin.

"No, baby, I wanna post it" Jimin says, whining.
"Well, HONEY, I don't want you to" Jungkook says, emphasizing  'honey' and rolling his eyes as he took Jimin's phone.
"Where is it?" Jungkook says and Jimin chuckles, pointing at the camera. Jungkook huffs, putting the phone down and rolling his eyes.

"Leave me alone or I'll get Bam to bite you"

"Baby!"