Missing Dog Prank

Preview

Preview...

"Hyung, have you seen Gureum?"

"Gureum's missing!"

"My baby"

"Hi, guys, we're back with another video and today, we'll be involving... Gureum!" Jimin says and showed the cute dog of Jungkook.
"Yeah, I'll take him to his brother's house for now and act like he's missing" Jimin says, chuckling.

Jungkook yawns as he walks inside the living room. He had this big smile, he had missed Gureum so much. They were back in Busan to have a vacation and since they're originally from there, they decided to stay in his parents' house.
"Gureumie?" Jungkook says as he called for the small dog.
"Gureumie, Kookie is here, where are you?" He says, making noises to call out for the dog.
"I got treats, Gureum ah" Jungkook says, raising his brow. He didn't hear any bark or even see a glance of the white dog.

"Hyung, have you seen Gureum?" He asks Jimin, who just sat on the couch.
"No, I just woke up from a nap" Jimin says, shrugging. Jungkook decided to search around the house. After 15 minutes of looking around, there was no sign of Gureum. That's when he noticed the back door opened, which made him gasp.
"Oh... No" He says, gulping.
"Gureum's missing!" Jungkook screamed, startling Jimin.
"What?" Jimin asks, raising his brow.
"My baby is missing!" Jungkook says, panicking.
"I'm sure he's-" Jimin is cut off as Jungkook ran out. He sighs and took one of the camera and ran after the younger, not caring that the video would probably come as something you get dizzy on.

"Where could that dog be?" Jungkook says, biting his bottom lip.
"My baby might abducted now, they might put him in a cage and start starving him. He might be whimpering for me" Jungkook says, dramatically crying.
"Oh, I found him" Jimin says, making Jungkook lift his head up.
"My baby" Jungkook says as he stared at Jimin's phone, seeing Gureum who had his tongue out and wagged his tail for him.
"Hyung! Why didn't you tell me you had him?!" Jungkook says, huffing.

"Ask your boyfriend"

His brother says before hanging up. Jimin scratches his nape and looked at Jungkook who raised his brow.
"I took Gureum there for a prank" Jimin says, chuckling nervously.

"Aish, I was so worried, no kisses"