Clingy Boyfriend Prank

(Requested 💜)

(Requested 💜)

Preview...

"Hyungie~"

"Hyungie, don't leave me~"

"I'm just grabbing some popcorn, baby"

"Hey guys, Jungkook here! Today... We're going to be clingy towards Jiminie, and see how long til he gets annoyed" Jungkook says, laughing.
"Let's get it" Jungkook says, winking.

Jungkook finishes, hiding the camera before turning back to Jimin. The older was too immersed into his show to even notice what Jungkook was doing. The younger walked to the couch before hugging the older.

Jimin wrapped his arm around Jungkook's waist after he placed down the bowl of popcorn, but he didn't give the younger a glance, not wanting to miss a single thing on the show.

"Kiss" Jungkook says, puffing his lips. Jimin leaned his cheek closer and Jungkook kisses his cheek. Jungkook giggles and decides to straddle the older. Jimin still wrapped his arms around his waist and rested his chin on the younger's shoulder and continued to watch the show.

"Babe, pay attention to me" Jungkook whined, sniffing the older's head.
"I am, baby... Just let me finish the show" Jimin says, rubbing Jungkook's clothed waist. Jungkook pout and just hugged the older's neck, resting his head on his arm.

"Hyungie~" Jungkook says, making sure to make it long.
"Hyungie, don't leave me~" Jungkook says and Jimin chuckles.
"I'm not, baby... I'm right here" Jimin says, kissing Jungkook's neck as soon as the show had a break and ads are shown.
"I'm just grabbing some popcorn, baby" Jimin says, laughing.

"You're so clingy today" Jimin says, staring at the younger's eyes and acted like he's annoyed. Jungkook smiled, cupping the older's cheeks before kissing his forehead.

"It's a prank... But I don't mind staying like this"

"Okay, let's stay like this"