We Ate Spicy Noodles

Preview

Preview...

"You're red"

"Your nose is red"

"Why did we even thought of this?"

"Hey guys, Jikook here and today, we're going to eat spicy noodles!" Jimin says and Jungkook placed the plate of spicy noodles on the table.
"Oh, it already looks spicy" Jimin says and Jungkook laughs.

"This is also the color of kimchi but you don't say anything" Jungkook says and Jimin laughs.
"Well, kimchi is different from this" Jimin says. Setting the timer up, they stared at each other.

"You ready?" Jimin asks and Jungkook nods.
"Of course" Jungkook says, laughing. Starting the timer, they took a deep breath and took one bite. At first, there wasn't anything until...

"What the fuck?!" Jimin says, sticking his tongue out and fanning it.
"No drinking" Jungkook says, pointing at his boyfriend and laughing. Jimin took three more bites and breathes heavily after.

"Slow the fuck down" Jungkook says, shaking his head.
"You're red" Jimin says, laughing.
"Your nose is red" Jungkook says, bopping Jimin's nose.

After an agonizing 5 minutes, they finally finished. They looked at each other, seeing their plump, red lips.
"It looks like we just finished making out" Jimin says and Jungkook laughs.

"Why did we even thought of this?"

"We're dumbasses"