My Friends Meets Little Kookie

(Requested 💜)

(Requested 💜)

Preview...

"He's so cute!"

"Hi, Kookie!"

"Hiiii~"

"Hello, guys! Jimin here and today, we have little Kookie" Jimin says as he kisses Jungkook's neck. The younger is straddling him, his back facing the camera.

"So, baby, you excited for today?" Jimin asks and Jungkook looks back, smiling and nodding.
"You're going to meet my friends" He says and Jungkook giggles, nodding again.

"Awe they pwetty and handsome like daddy and Kookie?" Jungkook asks and Jimin nods.
"Yay!" Jungkook says and peppered Jimin's face with kisses. The older chuckled, smiling.

They then heard the door bell and Jungkook got off of Jimin's lap, knowing he had to get the door. Jungkook follows Jimin as he walked to the door. Opening it, they're met with five people.

"Is this Kookie?" Jin asks and Jimin nods. The little smiled, letting Jin pinch his cheeks. They all walked in and went to the living room.
"He's so cute!" Hoseok says and Jungkook thanks him.

"Hi, Kookie!" Jimin and Taehyung says, waving at the little.
"Hiiii~" Jungkook says, waving both of his hands.
"Aigoo~" They all said, complimenting the little.

"Don't compliment him so much, guys... He gets so shy" Jimin says, chuckling as Jungkook hid his face on his back. They all laughed and waved at the camera.

"Let's all have fun!"