Little Kookie's Nightmare

(Requested 💜)

(Requested 💜)

Preview...

"Baby?"

"Shh, I'm here"

"Scawy"

"Hi guys, Jimin here and today I'm gonna show you guys how I do my night routine" Jimin says, laughing and then moving aside to show Jungkook.

"He slept early because he was too tired from his work, we planned on doing it together, but I decided to do it by myself and not disturb him, my boyfriend needs rest" Jimin says, chuckling. As he's about to explain his night routine, whimpers are heard.

Looking back, he sees Jungkook, head moving side to side and he looked like he couldn't move. The way he's breathing was also shocking as he was breathing heavily. Jimin didn't have time to turn the camera off as he panicked and went to his boyfriend.

"Baby?" He says, touching Jungkook, who backs away like he's scared but he's still asleep. Jimin sighs and shook the younger slightly. He then got in bed and hugged the younger.

Jungkook was still crying and panicking in his sleep all Jimin could do is hug him.
"Shh, Jiminie is here" He says as he placed kisses on Jungkook's forehead. Jungkook still didn't budge and continued to grip onto the sheets until he gasps awake.

He looks at Jimin and hugged him, sighing in relief.
"Daddy, it was scawy" Jungkook says and Jimin realized it. Jungkook had just slipped into littlespace.
"Don't worry, daddy is here" Jimin says, kissing the younger's forehead.

"Scawy" Jungkook says, sniffling.
"I'm here" Jimin says. In the end, he stopped the recording and decided to just do the night routine in another time.