We Went Shopping Using His Card

(Requested 💜)

(Requested 💜)

Preview...

"Okay, this and this"

"Oh, gosh"

"I'm considerate and just bought these"

"Hey, guys! Jikook here and today, we're going to spend Jimin's hyung money!" Jungkook says and Jimin is shown in the background, facepalming. Jungkook laughs, looking back at the older and smiled innocently.

He went close to the older, filming them both.
"How do you feel knowing that I'm going to spend your money?" Jungkook asks and Jimin just sighs. Jungkook pinches Jimin's cheek, pecking his lips.

"Okay, guys, we're here at the mall... Hyung, are you seeing those stores?" Jungkook says, pointing at the said stores. Jimin smiles nervously, staring at the younger.

Jungkook winks at him before grabbing his hand.
"Let's go!" Jungkook says and dragged Jimin into a clothes store, not just any clothes store, Louis Vuitton. They got in, Jimin now held the camera as Jungkook looks around.

"Okay, this and this" Jungkook says and grabbed what he wanted.
"Oh, gosh" Jimin says, filming himself before filming the younger.

"I'm considerate and just bought this" Jungkook says, showing those bags. Jimin sighs, rolling his eyes.
"You bought like six items" Jimin says and Jungkook just shrugged.
"Let's go eat, I'm hungry" Jungkook says.

"You didn't think about that first? I was starving, watching you pick what you want" Jimin says, huffing.
"Oh, well, let's go eat then" Jungkook says, chuckling. He dragged Jimin to some store where they can eat.

Jimin sat down in the driver's seat, watching Jungkook put all of his new things in the backseat.
"Did you have fun?" Jimin asks and Jungkook nods. Jimin chuckles before pinching the younger's cheek.

"Well, that's what I wanted"