Last Vlog!

(Requested 💜) (Oh, well, this is the end😣)

Preview...

"We are in...?"

"Baby, we're currently in Busan"

"Oh, yeah"

"Hey guys, Jikook here" The two said, smiling as they waved at the camera. They show the sidewalk, where people walked and did their own thing.

"We are in...?" Jungkook asks, scratching his head.
"Baby, we're currently in Busan" Jimin says, laughing.
"Oh, yeah" Jungkook says, laughing.

"I forgot, I thought we were still in Seoul... Maybe I'm tired" Jungkook says, huffing.
"Yeah, that's why I'm taking you for a coffee" Jimin says and shows the time.

"We're getting coffee because it's still 7 in the morning... We arrived here and decided it would be a good idea to roam around even though we just got back" Jimin says, laughing.

"Yeah, that was a bad idea" Jungkook says and Jimin chuckles. They walked inside a cafe, some eyes turned to them before going back to doing their own thing. Jimin went to order, while Jungkook took the camera and went to sit down on a table.

"Guys, Jiminie is currently ordering... Here, I'll show you some of the photos I took of him while he was sleeping" Jungkook says and shows the photo. It was photo of Jimin, his cheeks squished with his head leaned on Jungkook's shoulder.

"Cute" Jungkook whispers, smiling. Another photo is Jimin with his mouth opened.
"I had to close it so no flies would fly in" Jungkook says, laughing.
"Hey, why are you showing that?" Jimin says, huffing. Jungkook giggles and Jimin just huffs.

"It's good to have fresh air everyone" Jungkook says as they sat down on a bench, with the air blowing on them.
"Though, it's a bit cold" Jimin says and Jungkook nods.

"Well... That's it for the vlog... And our last vlog... Goodbye everyone!"