Tell The Truth Or Eat Disgusting Food

Preview

Preview...

"Have you ever cheated on me?"

"No"

"Truth!"

"Hey guys, Jikook here and today, we're going to do the eat or truth or whatever they call it" Jimin says, laughing.
"So, here we got... Some foods we don't like and some that are actually good" Jungkook says and Jimin nodded.
"Okay, let's get going to the questions" Jungkook says and they both take their phones out.

"Okay, me first since I won rock, paper, scissors" Jungkook says and Jimin huffs.
"Have you ever cheated on me?" Jungkook asks and Jimin looked at the food in front of him, he didn't like it.
"No" Jimin says and smirked.
"Truth!" Jungkook says, they forgot to mention that they have a lie detector too.

"Me too, have you?" Jimin asks and Jungkook chuckles.
"Of course not" Jungkook says and it's the truth.
"Okay, were you the one who ate the cake in the fridge" Jungkook says and Jimin huffs, eating the food, gagging.

"So you really ate it? Hyung, you should've left me some" Jungkook says, huffing.
"I'm so sorry, baby... I was hungry" Jimin says, laughing.
"Okay, you next... Were you the one who stole my favorite hoodie?" Jimin asks and Jungkook took a bite.
"Baby, that's mine though... You could've told me you wanted one" Jimin says, laughing.

"Shut up" Jungkook says, huffing as he had a disgusted expression. Jimin laughs and stared at Jungkook try his best to eat the food.

This went on for a few more questions and the food are mostly eaten. Jungkook scored 5 while Jimin had 4.
"You're going to eat this" Jungkook says and pointed at the sour mango.

"Baby!"

"Nope! Punishment!"