Coming Home Drunk Prank

P

P

review...

"Jungkook?"

"Hi, babe~"

"Goodness gracious"

"Hi guys, Jungkook here and today, I'm currently in my car... So, basically today, me and my friends met each other... And I'll act like I'm drunk, I had like 2-3 shots, but I'm not drunk... So, I'm going to act very drunk" Jungkook says, laughing.

"I've got my blush here and just put a little to look like I am drunk" Jungkook says, showing the blush on camera, hiding the brand. He then puts some on his cheeks, laughing at his face.
"Let's get it" He says and hid his camera.

Jungkook knocked on the door, acting drunk. The door opens and he's met with Jimin, who's smiling.
"Hi, baby... " Jimin says, his smile falling as he sees the younger stumbling.
"Jungkook?" He says, grabbing Jungkook's waist to hold him so he wouldn't fall.

"Hi, babe~" Jungkook "slurs", smiling at the older.
"Goodness gracious" Jimin says, smelling the alcohol.
"You reek of alcohol, how many did you drink?" Jimin asks as he carried the younger inside.

Jungkook giggles, staring at the older with squinted eyes and putting up 10 fingers. Jungkook is placed on the couch and Jimin sighs, groaning.
"You told me you guys just went to the bowling alley?" Jimin asks and Jungkook just smiled.

Jimin was about to leave when Jungkook grabbed his hand. The older looks back and sees Jungkook, smiling before bursting into laughter.
"It's a prank!" Jungkook says and Jimin huffs.
"You reek of alcohol though" Jimin asks, raising his brow.
"I only had 2-3 shots" Jungkook says and Jimin shakes his head.

"Go take a shower, goodness"

"Rude"