Baby's Coming!

(Requested by parkminkook_0113 💜)

Preview....

"Baby, how are you feeling?"

"Are you okay?"

"Hyung, calm down, it's not like I'm gonna die"

Jimin frowns as Jungkook shook his arm. They're currently inside the car and Jungkook seemed so stressed.
"What is it, baby? Tell me" Jimin says and Jungkook gulped, biting his bottom lip.
"My water broke.. " Jungkook says, gripping the seatbelt as he hit his bottom lip.

"Oh, we'll get a new one" Jimin says, not realizing it yet. He frowned as he thinks about it. He looked at Jungkook and his eyes widened.
"Your water broke?!" Jimin screamed and turned the car to the side to go to the hospital.
"Jimin, drive safely!" Jungkook yelled, glaring.

They arrived after 4 minutes, Jimin helping Jungkook out of the car. Nurses immediately helped them as they saw their situation. Jungkook is taken to a room with Jimin following him. He turned the camera off and sighed.

"Hi, guys, it's been an hour... And I'm about to go in to help Jungkook, I'll just give you guys some updates later" Jimin says before he walked in the room. He looked at Jin, who smiled and told him that he can film. He walked to Jungkook and held his hand. Jimin watched the doctors do their work, gasping at the amount of blood.

He hears the baby's cries and they pulled him out. Jungkook smiled, looking at Jimin, but the older passed out while other nurses helped him. Jungkook rolled his eyes and smiled wider as they placed the baby on top of him.

"How's the baby?" Jimin asks and Jungkook rolled his eyes.
"If you didn't pass out, you would know... She's there" Jungkook says, groaning.
"Sorry, I didn't like how it looked" Jimin says, laughing. He walked to the baby and cradled it in his arms.

"We'll see you guys again!"