Filler 03- School's Magical Ball

Misaki's dress at the multimedia!

Filler 03- School's Magical Ball

I closed my eyes and sighed heavily as I lean back on my swivel chair. I feel uneasy and excited at the same time.

I opened my eyes and stared at the lady sitting infront of me. Brown eyes with glittery silver eyeshadow. Her eyelashes are thick, long and curled. Her brows are perfectly trimmed.

Her cheeks are slightly pink. She pursed her soft pink lips.

I sighed. I stared at the mirror longer. My hair is pulled up into a bun with some fringes of my brown locks falling on either side of my face, framing it. A silver clip with red diamonds is on top of my bun, adding a design on it. And I'm wearing my robe.

A knock on the door was heard. I cleared my throat before saying, "Come in!"

The door opened. From the mirror, I saw Tori-chan, my designer. She smiled at me and I returned it.

"The dress is ready, Misaki-san."

I inhaled a deep breath before closing my eyes. I stood up and turned to face her.

I smiled subtly. "Let's go then."

She nods "After you, Misaki-san," she said politely before gesturing towards the door.

I smiled. "No need to be formal, Tori-chan."

She blinked, surprised. But she smiled afterwards. "As you wish."

I laughed a little before walking with her towards the next room where my dress is.

When I was in the room, I saw a big box on top of the glass table. I turned my head and gave Tori-chan a questioning look.

"Is that the dress?" I asked. She nodded happily.

"Hai, Misaki-san. I hope you like it." she says, smiling wearily. I smiled back at her.

"Can I.. Take I look at it?" I asked nicely. She nodded eagerly. She led me towards the table and started to open the box.

Then, she held up a very beautiful gown. "Wow. This one's.. Amazing." I said, looking at the dress in awe.

"Really? I'm glad you liked it, Misaki-san!" she said in her chirpy voice.

"Can I wear it now?"

"Sure!"

And so I went to the dressing room and Tori-chan helped me to wear the dress.

Next, she let me sit on a chair before making me wear a sparkling silver high heeled shoes. She made me wear small dangling earrings, silver bracelet with diamonds and of course, a silver necklace.

"Here, Misaki-san. You'll need this." Tori-chan says as she hands me a silver pouch.

"Thank you, Tori-chan."

"You haven't seen yourself yet!" she says before pulling me towards the mirror.

She stood beside me as I stare at my reflection, not believing what I'm seeing. My reflection right now is far from my usual look. I look like a decent human being tonight. Tori-chan makes wonders.

I looked at Tori-chan and smiled gratefully.

"So? What can you say?" she asked excitedly, waiting for my reply.

"I don't regret having you as the one who prepared me for tonight." was all I could say. Her smile got wider before hugging me.

"You look soooo beautiful!" she praises as she looks at me once again.

His Broken Promise (Kuroko No Basuke Fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें