Chapter 31- She'll Leave? (Edited)

Third Person's POV

Seirin won. Of course they won. They won their match against Kirisaki Dai Chi and they were very proud of themselves. Some of them got injured. Especially Kiyoshi but it didn't matter.

They just survived this storm that was blocking their way. And now, they're just going to wait for another.

"Can we.. Can we visit the hospital first?" Kuroko's request made them stop walking. They turned to look at him. His face remained blank. But his eyes showed regret. "I have to apologize to her."

All of them nodded. They didn't know what happened at the hospital room when they left but they knew something went wrong. Kagami and Kuroko's actions earlier proved them that something bad happened yesterday.

"Sure. I was just planning to go there." Riko smiled. She was expecting the teal guy to smile back. Even just a little. But all she got was a subtle nod.

They headed to the hospital immediately hoping that all things will be alright once they get there.

*****

"Kurokocchiiii!! T^T"

Kise ran towards his former teammate and held his shoulders before shaking him. He was crying. Not just crying with fake tears. Everyone that can see him now can tell that he frustrated. Very, very frustrated at that.

"Oi, oi, oi, Kise. What are you doing?" Kagami asked irritatedly.

Kise ran towars him and shook the red headed guy's shoulder. "Kagamicchi! Misacchi.. She's.. She's.. Uwaaaa!"

"Kise! Stop what you're doing, now!" Midorima's voice stopped the blonde guy. Kise stepped backwards and sat on the chair. The rest of GoM were sad.

Kise's crying. Murasakibara's not eating. Midorima's in the verge of crying. Aomine's pulling at his hair while whispering colorful words underneath his breath. Satsuki is crying louder than Kise. And Akashi.. Was nowhere to be found.

Seirin was feeling nervous. Why are they crying? And what does Kise wanted to say earlier?

"W-w-what happ.. Happened to Misaki?" Riko asked nervously.

"Earlier.. A blonde girl went here. Her name's.. A-alexa. If I remember it right. She was with a guy. Himuro Tatsuya," Satsuki explained. Their eyes widened before they turn to look at Kagami.

"And?" Kagami asked, waiting for the girl to continue but she didn't. "AND?!" Kagami yelled.

"W-we.. W..we left. W..we went to the hospital's c-cafeteria.. And when we came back.." Satsuki buried her face in her hands.

"Misaki was already discharged." Midorima continued.

Their eyes widened at the information. No. That's impossible. It couldn't be. Misaki should be here. But why did she leave? Many questions are running in their minds right now but they can't find any answer.

"I.. I thought s-she still can't l-leave the h-hospital?" Izuki asked, his voice trembling.

"Yeah. But his father is friends with this hospital's head doctor. That's why they managed to get her discharged." Aomine says, pain evident in his voice.

"And.. where is she now?" Kuroko asked warily, afraid of what the answer would be.

"Just pray that Akashi will find her on time."

***

Seijuro glanced at his watch. Thirty minutes. Thirty minutes more before it's too late.

He glanced outside the limo and almost cursed when he saw traffic. Since when did this place had traffic? He thought.