Filler 02- The Notebook

Hey, guys! I'm so so sorry for the very late update! :/ I'm having a hard time making the fourth quarter of their match. Because.. Er, yeah. Don't want to be a spoiler. By the way, since I'm not yet finished with Chapter 34, I've decided to write a filler instead. This also happened back in middle school days. :)

Filler 02- The Notebook

"What? No, I don't think so." I replied. Seijuro and I are both in my house, eating lunch. He was here since morning and I don't know why. Not that I don't like it though. I'm not complaining.

"Hmm? What do you mean? You're always higher than Midorima when it comes to ranking."

Well, yeah, he's right. That means Seijuro gets the first rank-not so surprising-I get the second and Shin-chan gets the third.

"I don't know. I feel like my grades are going to drop." I bit my lip and continued to eat.

"Of course not. You did your best," He says, drinking from a glass of water.

I smiled bitterly. "Thanks for making me feel better," I said in a low voice.

He frowned at me before shaking his head. "I'm not making you feel better if that's what you think."

That made me raise a brow. "You sounded like you're making me feel better."

He sighed at my response. "I was honestly speaking."

My brows shoot up in surprise. "Was that supposed to make me happy?" I asked, fighting a smile.

He leaned his chin on his hands infront of him. "Depends," he answered before he shrugging.

"Depends on what?" I asked, my smile showing.

"Depends on how it makes you feel," he answered, leaning back on his chair.

I rolled my eyes before drinking.

"What do you want to do?" he asked, standing up.

"Hmm. Let me think," I replied.

He frowned. "Carnival?" he suggested. I shook my head. Too early for that. "Mall? I can take you shopping if you want to." he shrugged. I smiled at him but shook my head. He just shopped for me last week. "Park?" he offered.

"No," I answered.

"Then what do you want?" he asked patiently. I smiled at him.

"Let's invite all of them here to watch a movie." I suggested.

He glared at me. "No," he responded before walking out of the dining area. Well, that's something. Look who's on his monthly period.

I stood up and followed him. "Hey, Seijuro, why not?" I asked.

"Because I don't want to," he answered simply before sitting on the couch.

"C'mon. Stop being a spoiled brat," I said.

"I'm not. I'm just saying that I don't like your idea."

I groaned before sitting beside him. "Please?" I asked.

"I told you, no," he says before turning on the television.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Do I have to repeat myself?" he asked, annoyed.

"That's really not your reason."

"It is." he says.

"It isn't," I retorted.

"Fine. I don't want them to be with the both of us now," he said, giving up. I smiled in triumph.

"Why so?" I asked.