Chapter 11 (Edited)

Chapter 11- Lovers On A Bus

I wore the clothes Akashi bought for me when we went shopping. He told me that I should use them for the training camp.

I wore a light pink skirt. The top was a white floral three-fourths. I wore a pink high-heeled shoes. Yeah. High. Like.. 4 inches maybe? I also grabbed a pink bag and placed it on my shoulder.

I braided my hair to the side before walking out of my apartment with my suitcase.

The moment I stepped out of the building, a very gorgeous man greeted me. He was wearing jeans and white shirt with a red polo on top of it that was unbuttoned. His hair was messy. He was wearing red vans. Yeah men, take that. He's so hot. He's effortlessly gorgeous.

I snapped out of my daze and smiled.

"Akashi! Let's go?" I asked. He smiled at me before nodding. He smiled at me. Yeah. Yo, Akashi's fans. Die from jealousy.

He want over to me and helped me with my suitcase. He didn't bring a limo though. It was just a Porsche. A red Porsche. How rich is this guy, anyway?

"Akashi. Will my suitcase fit inside?" I asked. He answered me by placing my suitcase in the car. "I will take that as a yes." he opened the door for me so I climbed in.

He opened the driver's seat and went in by himself. He pulled out the keys and started the engine.

"You look gorgeous." he commented before stepping on the.. I don't know what it's called and he drove away.

I'm gorgeous? Oh. Uh. Yeah. I placed my elbow on the window and leaned my head on my palm while looking out so that he can't see my face letting off steam. He removed the roof of the car-if you know what I mean- and turned on the radio.

×××

Akashi stopped his car infront of the school where the bus is surely waiting for us.

Someone took Akashi's car so Akashi grabbed my suitcase and his bag before placing it in the bus. I went to the coach and bowed. Akashi and I came too early that's why there are no basketball players are here yet.

"Coach! Ohayou!" he turned to me before smiling.

"Ah, Misaki. Good morning. You look beautiful today." he praised. I smiled. "Really? Akashi bought this outfit for me!" I stated proudly. His eyes widened.

"Really?" I nodded.

"Oh, uhm. Coach, how many days are you going to stay with us?"

"Oh. I'm not coming. I just went here to check who will attend."

"What? But.. who's going to watch them?"

"The team's captain and their manager is with them so all of you will be fine. I guess I can go now since the both of you are already here. This is the list of the players who will attend the camp." he said while handing me a clipboard. "I believe you already have their training menu since you're the one who made it. I can't believe that you really made it though. It's like hell."

"Well, Akashi told me that he wants it to be hard so.." coach chuckled amd patted my shoulder. "I understand, Misaki. I'll go now. Good luck with the trip."

"Arigato!" I thanked him before he walked away.

I smiled. I feel like I will love this day. Hmm.

"Mi-chaaaaaaan~!" someone pulled me into a bone-crushing hug and I think I already know who it is.

"Reo-nee." I choked out.

"I missed you, my daughter! Are you excited for the trip?" he asked while rubbing his cheek on mine. I think my face is all green now.