Chapter 30- Phone Call

Short UD :)

Chapter 30- Phone Call

I bit my lip as I try to look anywhere but them. When Dai-chan left, the door just burst open and they came in. I know they're mad. And I can't blame them for that.

"Um.." Kogonei-senpai was the first one to break the silence. All heads snapped at him and he seemed uncomfortable. "M-mitobe told me that you guys should talk."

Mitobe-senpai smacked the back of his head and we knew that he really wasn't the one who said that.

Riko sighed. "Well, since Shinji has already started it, I guess I have no choice but to speak." I was relieved when I noticed that her voice wasn't angry or anything. Surprisingly, she looked calm. But that's fine. I'm scared at Riko.

She sighed before standing up. "Misaki.." she said my name in a soft and gentle voice.

"YOU BAKA! WHAT DO YOU THINK DID YOU DO?!"

I flinched. I expected the whole team to sweatdrop at her but they didn't. They were just looking at me with the same expression. Anger, serious, worry and most of all.. Regret.

I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out. I can't defend myself because I know that I'm the one who's wrong.

"Do you really think that we aren't strong enough to protect ourselves?" Hyuuga-senpai asked.

Third Person's POV

Misaki's eyes widened and she felt a pang of pain in her chest when she saw pain in Hyuuga Junpei's eyes.

"H-hyuuga-senpai, i-it's not---"

"We're grown ups. You should know that we could already handle ourselves." Izuki Shun's jaw tightened as his fists clench at his sides.

"You shouldn't have done that. You could've died back there, you know? You're lucky you didn't hit your head." Kiyoshi Teppei said while looking at the beautiful brunette on the hospital bed. He and Misaki may not knew each other very well but they grew fond of each other.

"You.. You made us worried." Aida Riko says before sitting back down on the couch and burrying her face with her hands. She was crying. And everyone's heart broke when they saw their coach crying.

Junpei quickly wrapped a comforting arm around her before trying to calm her down.

"I'm.. S-s-sorry. I-I w-wasn't thin..thinking." Misaki apologized.

Kagami Taiga and Kuroko Tetsuya were the only ones who didn't speak and just stared at her instead the whole time.

"Y-you s-should think n-next time, then!" Kogonei Shinji cried. Mitobe Rinouske just remained stolid before nodding stiffly.

"You didn't have to do that Misa-chan." the three freshmen said as they hang their heads low giving away the fact that they're upset.

Misaki didn't know how to feel. She felt numb. She was hurting outside and inside. From all the pain she's feeling, she felt like she became numb.

"You told me before that I'm coward." Hyuuga says in a whisper. "After this happened.. I think I really am."

Misaki closed her eyes because she doesn't want them to see her crying. But closing her eyes just made the tears fall freely down her cheeks.

"I know we only just met and we only have the chance to talk to each other when we visit you but.. You're like my little sister. You are Seirin's little sister. So please. Take care of yourself when we're not around."