Chapter 8 (Edited)

Chapter 8-Rakuzan

"Misa-chaaan! Goo---"

"Satsuki. Lower your voice. She might get mad at you for waking her up." I heard a lazy voice, which is exactly from Aomine, said. I rolled on my bed and hugged my pillow. I placed my head under it to avoid hearing them.

"But it's already 8:00 in the morning and I want to ask her something! Look at her room! All of her stuffs are packed up! An--"

I sat up from my bed and hit Satsu with my pillow. Hard. She's too energetic. I can't stand her noise.

"Get out! I'm trying to sleep!" I screamed before lying down on my soft bed once again.

"Misa-chan! That hurts!" I rolled my eyes inwardly because of her reply. She shouldn't have barged into my room and shouted like it'll be her last day in this world.

"I'll be downstairs." I heard Dai-chan said before leaving me alone with my pink-haired cousin. She's so lucky that she has a great father. Unlike me. I heard the door closed so I sat up and stared at Satsu.

"Go on, Misa-chan. I know you have something in your mind. I will listen to you," she said with an encouraging smile while sitting down infront of me.

"Satsu.."

"Hmm?" she asked with a smile. I can't help but smile back. I love this girl.

"I'll be living in Kyoto starting today." her smile faded and her face was replaced by a serious one making me nervous. She nodded at me, signalling me to continue on what I was saying. "And he also wants me to study at Rakuzan." her eyes widened due to shock.

"Rakuzan? But.. No, Misa-chan. You can't go there! It's Aka-kun's school so you can't!" she refused while shaking her head. "You can't stay with him.. You might get hurt again," she said softly that I almost didn't hear it. I smiled.

"I don't want to leave Seririn. But I have to. Father told me that I shall not disappoint him." she rolled her eyes at me.

"That's it, Misa-chan? You'll follow him just because he asked you? Oh wait. He didn't ask you, right? He ordered you. Misa-chan, I know that you're strong enough. You can disobey him of you want."

"I can. But I won't." she stared at me for a long time as if hoping that I would still change my decision. "I'm sorry, Satsu. I have to follow him. He's the only one I've got. I can't afford to lose him too," I said with a sad smile.

"Hey, I'm here, ok? We're here for you. You got us," she said before hugging me gently. I smiled softly. I felt a tear roll down my cheek so I bit my lip to prevent myself from crying. "But.. I understand you. In the end, it will still be your decision to make." she let me go and smiled at me.

By keeping my promise. I can save myself by not leaving their side. Especially Akashi.

I smiled.

"I'll follow my father," I said with a smile plastered on my face.

***

I went outside my house, carrying a bag on my shoulder. My baggages were beside me. We waited for my father's son to come here to pick me up. By 'we', I meant Satsu, Dai-chan and me. When I asked them where the emperor is, I only got one answer.

'He left last night after you slept.'

It's weird if you ask me because I thought that he will be sleeping in my house. But I think it's fine. Or maybe it's not. I sighed.

Someone patted my head. I looked up to see Dai-chan with a bored expression on his face.

"Behave." that's what he said before yawning making me giggle.