Chapter 12 (Edited)

Chapter 12- Jealousy

"Woooow!" all of the players gaped at Akashi's resthouse. I smiled. That's the same reaction me and the GoM had when we stayed here to train.

"Ok, enough with that. Now, I want you guys to carry all the baggages inside! Put them in the respective rooms Akashi will tell you!" I ordered them.

"Mi-chan, we just came here! Can't we enjoy for a bit?" Reo-nee asked.

"Hmm. Let me think about it," I said as I run my finger through my chin. Just three seconds and I spoke again. "No. Don't worry though. Our last day here won't be for training but for fun." I informed them.

"Is that so? Well, I guess we just have to wait." Kotaro-senpai said so I nodded.

They started carrying the luggages while Akashi and I just stared at them, observing.

"We're going to use our house for the reunion." he informed me. I spared a glance at him before looking at the sea. The wind blew my chocolate hair backwards as I tuck a strand behind my ear.

"I'll be coming then." I answered.

"Of course you are." he said, his voice warning me. I smiled briefly.

"Of course I will. I want to see Tetsu. Satsu, Ryo-chan, Shin-chan, Atsu-kun and of course.. Dai-chan!" I said, my voice being enthusiastic at the mention of a tanned guy with a dark blue hair. Akashi's eyes narrowed before looking away.

"What did you do with Daiki when we.. were not together back at Middle school?" he asked though his curiousity wasn't really pure. Is it just me or did his tone really did sound envious?

"He's always with me. Walking me home. Comforts me when I feel down."

"In what way does he comfort you?" he asked, his voice a little angry.

"Why do you need to know that?" I asked him while raising my brows. He glared at me so I sighed. I looked away from him. "Telling me corny jokes. Buying me sweets especially ice creams. Bringing me to the mall or carnival. Singing for me at the Karaoke bar. He has done a lot of things for me and it was overwhelming." I said. I unconciously smiled.

When I glanced at him, he was already walking away. I tilted my head to the side out of confusion.

"Ne, Mi-chan, can you cook for me? I'm hungry!" I snapped out of my daze and smiled at Reo-nee.

"Oh! Uh.. Sure!" I said, beaming at him. Kotaro-senpai, Eikichi-senpai and Chihiro-sepai followed us to the kitchen.

"What will I cook?" I asked.

"Tofu soup." I jumped in shock before glaring at the redhead. I sighed.

TIME SKIP

"The ingredients for my dish isn't complete. Can I go to the market?" I asked. Akashi looked out of the window before shaking his head at me.

"It's dark. Besides.. the market is far from here."

"But I have to cook! They won't eat tofu soup now, will they?" I asked, crossing my arms on my chest. He picked up his phone and called someone.

"Can you pick us up tonight?...Is that so?....Where can I find the keys then?...Ok." he hang up, not even saying thanks or goodbye.

He placed his phone on top of the table before dragging me out of the house. He opened the car's door for me so I stepped in, waiting for him to climb in.

He started the engine and it roared to life before he drove away.

TIME SKIP

"Nooo! Not that one!" I said, irritatedly as I scratch the back of my head. Akashi glared at me.