Chapter 28- Hanamiya Makoto

"Seijuro, I'll be fine, okay?" I said as I stomp my foot on the ground. He sighed.

"I'll come with you whether you like it or not."

I glared at him. Okay, I know you're confused. Here's what's happening. It's six in the evening. Yesterday, we've already cleared things out. Like.. What am I to him and he, to me. And he's being over protective. Like now. I have to buy some groceries for the rest of the team but Seijuro just wouldn't let me go out.

"It's not that dangerous, Sei!" I tried reasoning with him but he just won't listen.

"But it is dangerous."

"Yeah, I know. But I'll be fine. There's too many people out there so it's really impossible for me to get into an accident."

"I don't like taking risks especially when it concerns you," he said while frowning. It was a very simple statement but it still made my heart melt. I smiled before stepping towards him. I held his face using both of my hands.

"Sei, look. I'm a grown up now. Seriously. You don't have to come with me."

He just stared at me and I did the same. We were having an unspoken exchange of words right now. And then, I won. He sighed in defeat.

"Fine, I won't come with you. Only on one condition."

I pouted. A condition? Is that necesarry? "Fine, what's your condition?" I asked, stepping backwards and crossing my arms over my shoulder. I shouldn't forget that it's still Seijuro we're talking about. He's the emperor and still, no one can stop him from controlling people. It's a part of him so I really don't mind.

"The driver will come with you."

I looked at him like he just lost his mind. "It's no use! I still have a companion!"

"You just have to choose, Misaki," he says non chalantly. My jaw tightened.

"Fine! I'll do it! I'll go with the driver!"

He smiled in triumph. I rolled my eyes at him. He patted my head and I slapped his hand away.

"Don't do that to my hair," I warned making him chuckle. I looked at the clock before clicking my tongue. "I better leave so I can go home early."

He sighed. "You sure you don't want me to come with you?"

"Seeeiii," I whined. He chuckled.

"Okay. Come on, I'll walk you outside."

I shrugged. At least he isn't coming. And someone needs to be here and look after those boys. We can't leave them here alone unless we want the house in chaos when we come back.

Seijuro opened the door of the car so I stepped inside. He closed the door making me smile. I felt the car moving so I sat up straight and waited for us to get there.

***

The driver opened the door so I stepped outside. I look infront of me and I saw the supermarket.

"Wait for me here, 'kay?" I asked the driver who nodded at me.

I made my way towards the supermarket to buy groceries.

I was walking towards the fridge when a hand grabbed my wrist harshly making me wince. That's going to leave a bruise. I look irritatedly at the guy who grabbed me.

"What do y---"

I felt my eyes go wide as I stare at him. Again, I felt scared around him. I felt unsafe.