Chapter 6 (Edited)

Chapter 6- Akashi Seijuro

"What are you doing here?" I asked while shaking because of the coldness, because of my uncontrollable sobs and maybe because of fear. Fear that he might leave me again. Now that he showed up.. He might leave me again.

"Stand up. You need to change your clothes. You'll get sick." I scoffed at his reply.

"So now you care about me. Oh, wait! Are you faking it again? Are you going to care for me again and tell me afterwards that you didn't mean it?" I asked him sarcastically. His eyes narrowed at my response.

"I said stand up," he ordered. And just by looking at his eyes, I know that he's already mad. Of me? Of what's happening? I don't really know.

"Who are you to order me around? After breaking my heart? Oh, wait. Let me rephrase that. After breaking me, you'll just order me around and act as if nothing happened? And now you're talking to me. Shielding me from the rain with your umbrella as if you haven't made me miserable? You're the worst."

His jaw clenched.

"Stand up. Or I will need to carry you out here," he said. And I know, he's not joking. I stood up and turned away. I just want to be away from him right now. But the bigger part of me wants to stay with him. And never leave him again. Ever.

When I took a step forward, a tear fell from my eye. It's only a step away from him yet my insides are breaking. When I can't hold it in anymore, I faced him once again and wrapped my arms around him. He dropped the umbrella and stood shocked. But I was surprised when I felt his arms around me too.

"Seijuro.." I muttered and there, in his arms, I broke down.

***

"Here. Take this one," I said as I handed Akashi some clothes and underwears. Yeah. Embarassing, isn't it? He raised a brow at me.

"Why do you have men's clothes in your house?" he asked.

"Oh! My teammates go here after practice and sometimes, they sleep here especially split eyebrows and Tetsu so I've decided to buy some men's clothes. Don't worry. It's clean. I just bought it yesterday." he nodded at my answer. I went to my own bathroom and started to wash myself.

I wore a white short that ends to my knee and my Seirin jersey with a number 17 and the word 'manager' above it. I combed my hair after drying it and let my chocolate brown hair down.

I went to the kitchen to cook some soup since it's really cold.

I was humming my favorite song until he called me.

"Misaki." I turned around and smiled.

"Ye--" I haven't continued my sentence because I noticed how near he was.

I took a step back and with my stupid movement, my hand made contact with the stove. I quickly retrieved my hand. I was about to go to the sink but I bumped into him.

"Ow, ow, ow! Ouch!" I said while holding my hand close to me. I was panicking. I don't know what to do! My hand is burning! Ok, I was exaggerating. But there's blood! Oh my.. Panick attack.. Panick attack!

Akashi clicked his tongue and dragged me towards the sink. He placed my hand under the cold water making me wince.

"You still panic when you see blood," he noted.

After washing my hand, he treated my burn and he was the one who cooked. I sighed. I feel so useless in my own house.

I went to my room and opened my computer. I logged on to my account and saw that Kagami is online.