Filler 01- He's Missing?!

This filler happened when Misaki was second year in middle school. ^^

Filler 01- He's Missing?!

"Walking this long is tiring. I should've just stayed at the inn and slept," Dai-chan complained before yawning. Satsu smacked his head.

"Aomine-kun, stop being a lazy jerk! Aren't you happy that we're all together during spring break?!" Satsu scolded. Dai-chan scoffed at her.

"I see your faces everyday. I've grown tired of it. So what's the point of being happy with a matter that you always encounter in your daily lives?" I gaped at Dai-chan. Did he really say that?

"Aominecchi! You don't have to be grumpy and all! You will surely enjoy!" Ryo-chan said, smiling. I was almost blinded by it.

"Aomine's sign is the lowest for today so I guess he would not enjoy this day." Shin-chan remarked, adjusting his glasses.

Seijuro placed an arm around my shoulder and smiled at me. "Don't mind them. Just enjoy this day," he said. I smiled back and pecked his cheek before muttering a 'thank you'.

"Akashi-kun, Murasakibara-kun is missing." I turned my head and saw Tetsu.

"SINCE WHEN HAVE YOU BEEN THERE?!" they shouted except for Satsu, Seijuro and me.

"I've been here all along," Tetsu replied bluntly making all of us sweatdrop.

"Wait.. did you just say that Atsu-kun is missing?" I asked, my eyes widening. He nodded making me snap my head towards Seijuro.

"What are we gonna do?" I whispered.

"Split into pairs. We have to search for Atsushi. Misaki and I are coming together."

"I will be with Tetsu-kun!" Satsu proclaimed, grabbing Tetsu's arm before dragging him away.

"I'll be with Aominecchi!"

"No way, you go with Midorima. I don't want to be paired up with a gay."

"I'm not gay! You're so mean, ~ssu!"

"Just go already!" Dai-chan dismissed him before walking away.

Ryo-chan and Shin-chan left leaving Seijuro and I.

"Well, I guess we need to search for him first before enjoying this day," I said. Seijuro grunted before walking with me.

Third Person's POV

"Tetsu-kun! Let's go eat some lunch! I know a restaurant here that is famous for couples! We should definitely go there!" Satsuki requested while smiling. Tetsuya narrowed his eyes.

"But we need to search for Murasakibara-kun," he said.

"Yeah, I know! But we can do it later! Besides, all of us are searching for him so I bet they will see him in a snap!" Satsuki started to drag him away.

Even though unsure, Tetsuya just let Satsuki to bring him there. He just didn't want to hurt Satsuki's feelings. It will make him feel bad. And surely, Misaki will beat the crap out of him.

On there way towards the restaurant, they cross paths with Midorima and Kise.

"Kurokocchi! Momoicchi! Where are you going?"

"We're going on a date, Ki-chan!" Satsuki replied happily.

"A date? Your signs aren't compatible. It may not work out," Midorima said, worry etched on his face.

"I don't believe in such, Midorin!" Satsuki pouted. Midorima's brow twitched.

"Wait, how about Murasakibaracchi?" Kise asked.